Mudslide

Richard Young to Alabama

Young committed today to Bama.  Our Ducks were so close to landing this star-to-be.  😒

• Oh no! 3

The rich get richer.

Ducks become favorite to land … wait this just in: Young commits to Alabama! 🤦‍♂️

Our running back room is superb, and young....without Richard.  And we have the No. 6 running back in the nation verballed to us for 2023 as it is.  It was good-or-good to me, as we do need some offensive linemen!

Dante Dowdell is pretty studly too...

Picayune running back Dante Dowdell a name to remember

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

I don’t know about you but this news does not bother me one bit. And that feels great.

With Oregon’s recruiting prowess…hehe… I know they are hot on the chase of the next guy…and he’s just as good or better.

This is a great time to be a duck.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alabama is stacked with talent... 

There's always next year if we need a runningback thanks to the transfer portal. 

Nothing is over now... Even after enrollment. 

Kid was from Florida. He went to Alabama. Was always going to be a tough pull to get him to Eugene. Not surprised.

There will be plenty of opportunity to pick up solid running backs, or anything else for that matter, in the portal next season.

I’m with Mistertea on this one. Would have been nice to pluck this kid out from under mc’s nose however.

• Applause 1

Always nice to get a 5* no matter what his position, but we are pretty stacked at running back already.  And as mentioned have a darn good one verballed to us for this class.  We can use that extra schollie for offensive line, or linebacker, or defensive line this year.  

• Applause 1

It is all good. A great O-line, a passing game, and coaching is what is critical going forward! We just have to continue the trend line.

6ofp1d.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1