Tandaian

5 Oregon Players Who Have Breakout Potential 2022

Not all are on the offensive side of the ball.

cc4b793c-386c-4932-8b46-ccc5710e0e48-USA
WWW.REGISTERGUARD.COM

With the season right around the corner, which Oregon Ducks players are poised for a big season this fall?

• Thanks 1

Not available unless you're a subscriber.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:42 AM, Smith72 said:

Not available unless you're a subscriber.

Weird-It worked for me.

I looked again and it says I must create a free account to read this story and then read articles that are not subscribers only.

I went ahead and started a subscription.  The Register Guard does have great photographers and is a good source for Duck news!

So did I. I like the choices. 

My 5 are TE T Ferguson, WR T Franklin, DL D J Johnson, LB J Bassa and CB A Dickerson.

Actually with their 5 and my 5 we have almost everybody. Ha ha

The players mentioned should excel this coming season, but there will be others shining as bright or even brighter.

Flowe and Sewell should be on every list of top Ducks. They should record their best season results ever.

One of my wishes for the season, Flowe and Noah on the field for every game. Could be the greatest defense Oregon has ever seen, and set the stage for the defense Oregon has going forward.

I am having a hard time not expecting so much that the season can only really be a let down. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Every player on this team has to realize what's at stake for the future of Oregon. The next two years are vital. They chose Oregon, they are Ducks for life.

This coaching staff needs to grow up fast. They too are Ducks. They too chose to be Ducks. 

Break out players? I think we are going to see a bunch of guys level up this year. Chip on the shoulder and a nasty attitude. 

The future of Oregon needs to be decided this year. Put college football on notice. Oregon is THE place where boys come to be men.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

On 8/2/2022 at 8:46 AM, 1Ducker1 said:

Weird-It worked for me.

Yes. me too.

• Thumbs Up 1