Pennsylvania Duck

Five-Star Kwame Evans Commits to Oregon...Great Basketball News!

Great news for basketball. He just announced commitment. Click on article below.

Edited by Pennsylvania Duck
  • Applause 2

Here is 24/7 podcast in regard to it.

10551608.jpg
247SPORTS.COM

Dana Altman and the Oregon Ducks have secured a massive, program-changing verbal commitment on Tuesday afternoon. Five-star forward Kwame Evans Jr out of the state of

• Salute 1
  • Thanks 2

BAM! Oregon Mens Basketball will strive. 

Mookie?

Now if Mookie Cook comes along with Mr Evans like he says he wants to do, and you add Mr Shelstadt to the equation, we will be in the mix for our 2nd Natty.

• Thumbs Up 1

giphy.gif

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

BBall recruiting has me completely flummoxed 

Since the Final Four appearance, they've had some big 4 and 5 star recruits, but they haven't amounted to much.

Either recanted their commitment, got hurt, left the team...

Come tourney time it's always a bunch of senior transfers leading the way.

I love Dana, but the constant turnover makes them hard to follow and become invested in

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/2/2022 at 1:21 PM, shawnski said:

I love Dana, but the constant turnover makes them hard to follow and become invested in

I agree. Dana is one of the best coaches in the country. I kind of wish he would recruit solid four stars that stick around three to four years and be positioned for deep tournament runs every year.

Michael Jordan would have been a decent one and done but nothing like the monster he became a couple years later. 

Great news indeed. Villanova has not been loaded with 5 star one and done's, and won the championship, but that's a hard model to follow, and now Jay Wright isn't coaching there. The Zags have been very successful under Few, but no ring. I will never be anything but thrilled when the Ducks bring in a great recruiting class. Keep Just doing it, Dana!

• Applause 1