Log Haulin

Athlon Sports Gets Pac-12 to Go Green

I think they are hoping we don't have a long term plan --LOL

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm surprised at the negativity when it was anonymous. Seems like we should be able to fly under the radar for at least a few games cuz they don't seem to expect Oregon to do much.

I'm not. The league has been jealous of us for a very long time. Jealousy breeds hate and hate is the epitome of negativity.

• Go Ducks! 1

On 8/6/2022 at 10:54 AM, Duck 1972 said:

The league has been jealous of us for a very long time.

True. Just look at the dissing we get when the coaches vote for the all Pac 12 players.  In the past, when we have won the league, we are 3rd or 4th with all Pac selections. Jon Wilner has done good research and article on this in the past.

• Go Ducks! 1

Well, let's see. The Ducks have an entirely new coaching staff, a QB who will be starting for the Ducks for the first time no matter who he is, and the usual number of good players who have graduated/left for the NFL/whatever, so others will have to step up.

I'm certainly no football expert, so I'll just say that I'm going to strap myself into my seat for every game, home or away, and see what this team can do. One thing I think is fairly certain is that it will be exciting to watch.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2