Pennsylvania Duck

Are You Ready for Football?...Get Ready Cuz Autzen is the Place...Just Watch this MUST SEE VIDEO!

Best place for football...Don't miss the beginning and make sure sound is playing. I had to click on video to get sound going.

Edited by Pennsylvania Duck
  • Thanks 2
  • Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 3

GO DUCKS!!

This video made me buy tickets to the Utes game. Section 9 row 25. Haven't been to a game in a long long time. If I remember right, section 9 is somewhere around the student section. Hope thats not to obnoxious. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 8/6/2022 at 10:41 AM, Log Haulin said:

This video made me buy tickets to the Utes game. Section 9 row 25. Haven't been to a game in a long long time. If I remember right, section 9 is somewhere around the student section. Hope thats not to obnoxious. 

We have great fans. Those kids are going to be loud. It isn’t a tennis match…lol

Edited by Drake
  • Haha 1

The last game I made was vrs WSU in I believe 2015 in West end zone. Not as loud as 94. I believe it changed somewhat after remodeling of the south side.

Sure would be nice to finish the north to see if it would return to what it was like before.

On 8/6/2022 at 10:58 AM, Drake said:

We have great fans. It isn’t a tennis match…lol

Should be fun. Good seats and a great opponent.  Hopefully both teams come in undefeated. Place will be rocking

On 8/6/2022 at 10:41 AM, Log Haulin said:

Yes, near the student section on about the 25-30 yard line. Nice seats!

Brings a tear to my eye-I couldnt be any more proud.