Notalot

A View Of The Ducks From The Plains

Oregon is a softer road to the playoffs according to Fly War Eagle.

https%3A%2F%2Fflywareagle.com%2Fwp-conte
FLYWAREAGLE.COM

Former Auburn football QB Bo Nix chose the Oregon Ducks in the transfer portal, and during Wednesday's Media Day, he...

Did anyone proof read this before it was put out there? Where are this guys friends at Wareagle.com. What an embarrassing article for Auburn fan. Pathetic.

I'm thinking Andrew’s take on Bo’s comments say more about Andrew than Bo.

The only thing “awkward” is how poorly Bo’s comments were transcribed.  Bo’s reference to the “O” gives us insight into the respect he (Bo) has for the program and that he understands Oregon’s stature in the college football community.  Does he hint at Oregon having a path to the CFP – yes.  But doesn’t that accompany being a P5 team that plays for conference titles?  As Bo says, “why not Oregon”. 

My Auburnese is a little rusty, but here’s my advice for Andrew.

“Move on.  I understand you’re jealously because Bo is playing part of a team that has you’re in a year out has a chance to be in the four of the final.  Your and many of you War Eagle dips of sticks had been taking way too time and time and energy worrying about Bo.  Get it over.”

Wow!  That was tougher than I thought, but luckily, I retained a lot of what I learned from my time working in Alabama. Roll Tide!

The guy has a reasonable take for Bo’s decision, but rather than focusing on Bo, he ought to be asking himself why his own conference sold itself to a cable tv giant’s demands for more and more which is what is really squelching whatever chance average to good programs like Auburn use to have in the SEC.

Some things are worth fighting over, getting upset about, or even getting annoyed about.

Then there's this dreck.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/9/2022 at 5:21 AM, Log Haulin said:

Did anyone proof read this before it was put out there? Where are this guys friends at Wareagle.com. What an embarrassing article for Auburn fan. Pathetic.

I will say I am thankful for all the editors Charles as brought on board at FishDuck. They are a pleasure to work with and make my writing look much better. 

Most places don't bother with editing, besides spell check that doesn't catch everything. I see typos even in bigger publications like 247sports and even Oregon Live all the time. 

This is the age of getting something out fast for the clicks rather than something out that is good and polished. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1