Babyjesus615

2022 Uniform Glimpse?

5bb7712e3c000018010d8cd7.webp
UNI-WATCH.COM

Oregon's Breast Cancer support extends to the uniforms…

Did we just get a look at the 2022 uniform combos? This picture from Instagram has since been taken down so its a possibility. Not much difference from last season's.

What are your thoughts?

I  think the players have worn pink before, though not sure if it was on the numbers.

Otherwise I don't notice any striking differences in the unis.

On 8/9/2022 at 10:32 AM, Annie said:

I  think the players have worn pink before, though not sure if it was on the numbers

They've worn pink twice before. I'm hoping that's a rough design and they color match the name tape, shoulders and numbers. Otherwise there's just way too much going on with that uniform.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like there will be a breast cancer awareness pink thing going this year again. 

I know there was a uniform that was not rolled out last year because it was a home color jersey for the pac-12 championship game or bowl game and in both Oregon wore white. 

So there is another possibile surprise there. 

Otherwise the jerseys look the same as last year. Even the pink one is the same look as last year but with some hints of pink. I'd assume there may even be a black version of it as well. 

Yuck

They lost that game

Bury them forever 

• Yikes! 1

On 8/9/2022 at 1:06 PM, shawnski said:

Yuck

They lost that game

Bury them forever 

Oregon is actually 1-1 with pink uniforms. 

In 2013, Oregon defeated WSU while wearing pink, most notably with the pink helmet. 

Then in 2014, Oregon lost to Arizona while wearing a uniform with pink highlights. This is the only regular season loss of 2014. 

I still think the pink is better than any of the grey uniforms if I'm being perfectly honest. The grey uniforms suck in every variation. 

On 8/9/2022 at 1:06 PM, shawnski said:

Yuck

They lost that game

Bury them forever 

My wife bought her and her sister 40 YD line front row tickets to that game. $240 dollars later, she refused to interact with anything pink for a full year...

• Haha 2

We need to wear uniforms, not costumes.  Enough already.

Isnt the Pink for Breast cancer research?

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, and my understanding is that a percentage of the gate is donated to that cause.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/9/2022 at 6:45 PM, Washington Waddler said:

Yes, and my understanding is that a percentage of the gate is donated to that cause.

I understood that they also auctioned the pink helmets off and gave the proceeds to that cause as well.  And, the prices for them were really high!

• Thumbs Up 2