Pennsylvania Duck

College Football's 10 Most-Hated Teams of All Time

Ranked #2 - USC (2005), the only west coast team on list

Ranked #1 - Miami (1986)

Do you agree? What team(s) have really gotten under your skin?

Texas has been my most hated for two reasons. Mack Brown lobbying for them to be in BCS and the Holiday Bowl they were playing the Ducks. They were on that naval ship at a pre-game event, and they threw up the horns and were mocking the Ducks. 

I don't care if my grandkids go to Texas, I'll still hate them. 

The OSU runs a close second because their fanbase thinks they should always be in the BCS or playoff over other teams with better records. But we are The OSU mentality. 

I think I used to hate the Huskies, but that turned to pity long ago. Though their fans did get under my skin with their Bow Dwon stuff back in 2015.

On 8/11/2022 at 6:49 PM, DazeNconfused said:

The OSU runs a close second because their fanbase thinks they should always be in the BCS or playoff over other teams with better records.

Yes, I agree about tOSU. They always seem to have their nose up in the air, that they are always better than everyone else.

On 8/11/2022 at 3:53 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Yes, I agree about tOSU. They always seem to have their nose up in the air, that they are always better than everyone else.

They got obnoxious in the Jim Tressel era after they were choke artists in the John Cooper era.

The Don James era Fuskies for me.

• Applause 1

1.  AnOhio State University

2.  Fuskies

3.  Domers

No Alabama? or anyone else in the SEC?

I will always be grateful to Mario for beating the nuts in the shoe, always! That was almost a 'the pick' moment. 

Seeing JTT on the tosu sideline, at home, losing to the Ducks was a sweet moment. 

I look forward to beating the spoiled children for much the same reason. When kids sign on to the trojan dream, and thumb their nose to the Oregon culture I kind of love to see them lose. This season I would love to see somebody's brother lose to the Ducks!

I know it is a character flaw of mine, but I own it!

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2022 at 6:19 PM, Haywarduck said:

I know it is a character flaw of mine

I think it would be a character flaw to think differently.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 8/11/2022 at 6:19 PM, Haywarduck said:

I will always be grateful to Mario for beating the nuts in the shoe, always!

Agreed.  As someone is known in the Oregon football community for having issues with Cristobal...his win in the 'Shoe was pretty important for the program and an incredible victory.

• Go Ducks! 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 8/11/2022 at 8:04 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Agreed.  As someone is known in the Oregon football community for having issues with Cristobal...his win in the 'Shoe was pretty important for the program and an incredible victory.

No Doubt but I think that was a lot on Moorhead.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's always bothered me that someone has to win when USC and ND play.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

True, how can anyone not hate both USC and ND ? I've got to toss Stanford into the mix for some of their latest hijinks, as well as any team from

north of the Columbia river just on principle. OMY O State ? Ya sure why not, and hey there's Utah on the list now too. (Don't stop me I'm on a roll) !

I lay off the Beav's cause of what they did to both USC and Me dear mothers Fighting Irish, but thats about it. 😊

• Thumbs Up 1