Haywarduck

Flowe is Going to Blow it Up!

Like I predicted earlier Justin Flowe is going to blow up on defense this year. Great article talking about the talent he is showing this fall in camp.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Flowe is going to cause problems for opposing teams by himself. 

However, think how much more effective he will be with Sewell next to him??? 

Then throw in DJ Johnson and Bradyn Swinson and Brandon Dorlus... 

And that is going to be a nightmare to scheme against. Especially when it's Lanning's defensive scheme that is deploying all that talent. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Justin Flowe and what kind of season he will have has been on my mind... All-American? 

Edited by DazeNconfused

On 8/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, DazeNconfused said:

Justin Flowe and what kind of season he will have has been on my mind... All-American? 

Supposedly if he slows down. The kid has a motor like no other, but that can be played by an offense if they know he is overly reactive. I think he may be our sack leader.

In high school he just caused havoc.

Hoping that he has Controlled aggression.  That he attacks like Kiko Alonso did.  Need him to be smart and healthy to be effective over the course of a season.  Best of luck to him this year and hope he has a long career.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did you catch the Sewell interview video where he spoke about Flowe having a terrific motor? As he spoke his eyes grew large and lit up, reflecting something even more than respect. Maybe even awe?

That spoke volumes to me.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/11/2022 at 7:03 PM, tee duke said:

Did you catch the Sewell interview video where he spoke about Flowe having a terrific motor? As he spoke his eyes grew large and lit up, reflecting something even more than respect. Maybe even awe?

That spoke volumes to me.

I love that others speak volumes about what they see of J Flowe's motor.  Brian Bosworth was a great Athlete at linebacker.  Problem was, he could not stay healthy.  Hoping that Justin Flowe finds a happy medium where he uses his strengths, smartly to have a long healthy career.

Sewell, Flowe and KT would have been amazing to watch if they all could have played together. Wasn't to be. Mariø knocked it out of the park signing those three in 2 years.

Flowe will be the most productive player on the defensive side of the ball, if he stays healthy. His presence on the field will enable everyone around him to make plays. All boats rise.

Lanning has to feel like the luckiest man on the planet inheriting the talent Mariø left behind. Going to be a huge year defensively. Great defense is a beautiful thing to behold.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1