Charles Fischer

Whoa! Rivals Predicting TWO HUGE RECRUITS will Commit to the Ducks!

These two could change our ranking, or least defend it...but the other implications of the one prediction would be so massive--wow.  I am very surprised Rivals is making this predictions and we hope it comes out true!

NSD 2021: Predictions for Uncommitted Rivals250 Prospects by Rivals.com

Cristobal savors win over UW_Pac-12 Video.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

Got it!  Henry T, Avantae D, and JTT to round out the class!   Sweetness and Light and all things good!!

Those are the two I told my friends about! JTT will be MONSTROUS get!! AD will definitely be an awesome addition.

Wow, how can life get any better. Even just to have a chance at these high talented players - - -  amazing.

I hope we get both and they end up playing with the ball some.

Both of these players would have been moved, in the past, to our offense-centric focus. Lately the supreme athletes are going to the defense. Both of these guys have impact player on the offensive side of the ball written all over them. 

Speed and power on the offensive side of the ball is what we need to help out our new qb. Time for the offense to get some players! 

If that happens... that will send a huge shockwave through the College football world. Oregon landing KT was a small rumbling but Oregon landing top tier talent from time to time is bound to happen. Look no farther than Oregon landing DAT before KT. Oregon landing Flowe was a pretty big deal as well.

But if Oregon lands JTT that is Oregon landing some of the best five-star recruits for three years in a row.

1 hour ago, David Marsh said:

But if Oregon lands JTT that is Oregon landing some of the best five-star recruits for three years in a row.

Agreed, as Oregon is now on the recruiting map of respect, but if we pull in JTT...it will raise eyebrows.  It will signal that the Ducks are now a major contender for ALL the great players.

Mr. FishDuck

4 hours ago, criticalduck said:

Those are the two I told my friends about! JTT will be MONSTROUS get!! AD will definitely be an awesome addition

giphy.gif

KT will be gone after next year and JT could slide right in there. Have KT as a mentor for one year and JT then takes over sophomore season after a year of Feld training. JT could also spell KT at times during games, which would be great for both players for different reasons, without us taking a dip in the overall talent level.... 

3 hours ago, Southern Duck said:. JT could also spell KT at times during games, which would be great for both players for different reasons, without us taking a dip in the overall talent level.... 

Four game redshirt sounds like a good option. I love that it gives coaches a look at a young player and the young players an opportunity to force the coaches hand and get playing time beyond 4 games. Win win. 

I recall reading that JTT and Korey Foreman were friends and talked about playing together.  If that is true, then USC is a strong player for JTT.

Avantae D committed to Oregon this morning (2/3/21).

One down.....two to go!