Tandaian

Ranking NCAA Football Top 10 Offensive Lines

Mostly just a list, with a bit of information about the Ducks.

USATSI_17012572.jpg?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks have experience on their side when it comes to the O-Line. They rank among the best units in the nation going into 2022.

• Go Ducks! 1

So Oregon and Georgia OLs are neck and neck. The defensive front seven sees them everyday in practice and appear to be a match, holding their own by early reports. So how does it follow, as predicted by much of the sports media, that Georgia will destroy Oregon by simply running the ball down their throats? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Most national media copy each others work and seldom come out with a pick that is out of step. 

Lanning came to Eugene in part because he reviewed the roster and a gleam came to his eye. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 8:56 AM, EastBayDuckDad said:

So Oregon and Georgia OLs are neck and neck. The defensive front seven sees them everyday in practice and appear to be a match, holding their own by early reports. So how does it follow, as predicted by much of the sports media, that Georgia will destroy Oregon by simply running the ball down their throats? 

I still think the winner of that game will be the one that has the best qb performance and who wins the turnover battle.

Can’t wait.

• Go Ducks! 1

Listen kids, I seem to recall that "The OhMiO State University" was going to crush the life out of OBD's last season. Talk all you want

about what you're going to do to me. Now get up, and try it again. 🦆

• Haha 1