Charles Fischer

Surprise WR/TE Verbal from Idaho!

Looks ideal in terms of upside for tight end, and I brought this from the FishDuck Feed as I want it there, and I'd like verbal commits to be in this area too.  He has 19 offers including Brigham Young, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, Michigan, Washington, Stanford and Texas.

BTW...Pennsylvania Duck is killing-it in the FishDuck Feed with 39 articles, tweets and news items!  All in one day thus far?  Holy Crap!  What a wonderful resource for all Duck fans!

artkdtmty7xmpeiowjlb
OREGON.RIVALS.COM

Despite not making his top three, Oregon landed a commitment from Idaho receiver Kenyon Sadiq on Monday.

Kenyon Sadiq Mr Go Get It ⎮ #1 Player in Idaho wins the battle for the  rock!! - YouTube

11249895.png
247SPORTS.COM

Idaho Falls (Idaho) Skyline athlete Kenyon Sadiq has made his college decision...

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

I'm going to guess that the untimely passing of Spencer Webb had something to do with this - maybe feeling there was more availability in the TE room, more opportunity, etc.  

On 8/15/2022 at 1:50 PM, Kurt Rambis said:

I'm going to guess that the untimely passing of Spencer Webb had something to do with this - maybe feeling there was more availability in the TE room, more opportunity, etc.  

I think Oregon was going after one tight end in this class regardless. 

I think they might go for a second tight end due to the passing of Webb. 

He's a blue-chip and I say we stack them chips as deep as we can! 

Regarding the FishDuck Feed, it's already changed how I consume my Ducks news. I browse the Feed several times a day!

Edited by DazeNconfused
  • Thumbs Up 1