NJDuck

OL Alani Noa to Announce Decision on 247Sports' YouTube Channel Today

Down to Oregon and USC.  Announcement time 11am PT/2pm ET.  Who do you think he will choose?

10433227.JPG
247SPORTS.COM

Sacramento (Calif.) Grant offensive lineman Alani Noa has set his decision date and announcement time for Tuesday, August 16th at 11 a.m. PT...

Can’t teach size and this kid has it. We need some Oline recruits. Only a 3 star but we have the coaches for this type of player.

It would be nice if Oregon gets him. 

I think USC is going to land him though.

On 8/16/2022 at 9:01 AM, David Marsh said:

It would be nice if Oregon gets him. 

I think USC is going to land him though.

He is a three-star so USC will get him.

Then my USC alum uncle will vent they got another three-star OL guy. UCS has been void of blue-chip OL guys for a while now.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:44 AM, DazeNconfused said:

He is a three-star so USC will get him.

Then my USC alum uncle will vent they got another three-star OL guy. UCS has been void of blue-chip OL guys for a while now.

USC is 100% getting him. We are flailing at OL recruiting and yet, Klemm, from all the internal chat, is supposedly our best or top 2 in recruiting skill amongst the staff...Plain weird!

On 8/16/2022 at 10:32 AM, WickedGreen said:

USC is 100% getting him. We are flailing at OL recruiting and yet, Klemm, from all the internal chat, is supposedly our best or top 2 in recruiting skill amongst the staff...Plain weird!

It takes time for new coaches to develop relationships with recruits. That being said, Klemm pulled in Josh Connerly at the last minute for the 2022 class, so I would not exactly say he's flailing IMO.

• Thumbs Up 1

USC got him today.

Its getting a little thin on available Offensive linemen.  It looks like there are still a few not committed that we could have a shot with:

Laloulu, Okunlola, Fano, Lomu, and Reichart.  

Anyone have any idea on what are chances are with any of these guys?

On 8/16/2022 at 1:18 PM, kirklandduck said:

It takes time for new coaches to develop relationships with recruits. That being said, Klemm pulled in Josh Connerly at the last minute for the 2022 class, so I would not exactly say he's flailing IMO.

There's little doubt that he'll pull them in 2024 but we're really struggling and had these guys 5-6 weeks and poof, they're all gone. Not sure if it's NIL, conference, etc. but that is literally the only position group still left out of this cycle. We get Moore tomorrow and likely one more and we'll be done at the edge and have wins at every other position on record. My guess is that we hit the portal but guess we'll just have to see.