Pennsylvania Duck

Bronny James to the Ducks?...Looks Like a Possibililty

The Bronny James rumors involving the Ducks started a couple of days ago and have gone full circle today on the FishDuck Feed.

We started the day with parties having "mutual interest."

1358615239.jpg?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

According to a new report from On3, the Ducks are in fact recruiting Bronny James, and there is mutual interest from both parties.

Shortly after that post, the Ducks reportedly emerge as the front runner.

oregon-reportedy-emerges-as-front-runner
WWW.YARDBARKER.COM

Bronny James is one of the most sought-after prospects in the country, and a new favorite among the plethora of interested...

Then just now, an expert logs an Oregon prediction for James.

Bronny-James.png
WWW.ON3.COM

Dana Altman is absolutely setting the recruiting world on fire right now. And this latest prediction might just be his biggest. Not in...

I didn't realize all the connections until reading the articles. He would certainly help elevate the media attention to the basketball program. What do you think about Bronny James coming to Oregon and what he brings to the program? Can you imagine the media circus when Lebron comes to a game?

Edited by Pennsylvania Duck
  • Let’s hope! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

If its true then LeBron would be a Duck booster!!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

$6.4 million est NIL worth ranks no. 1 per On3.  Apparently some folks must think he’s the 2nd coming of LeBron.  

on3-share.jpeg
WWW.ON3.COM

A ranking of top undefined athletes based on NIL Valuation. These rankings are based on the potential influence they have as an individual.

• Wow 1

LeBron is a Nike guy. That might be significant.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oregon’s chances: 50 percent" = "With Shaw's pick, Oregon now has a 99.5% chance to land James"

Splain it to me Lucy!

• Thumbs Up 1

He ain't comin'

UCLA 

LeBron is too big time for Eugene....call it Lavar Ball Redux

On 8/16/2022 at 6:22 PM, ICamel said:

"Oregon’s chances: 50 percent" = "With Shaw's pick, Oregon now has a 99.5% chance to land James"

Splain it to me Lucy!

If Vegas will honor those odds that would be a sight to see.

"He hasn't taken 1 visit yet and has had only a few calls with coaches and universities. When Bronny makes his choice you'll hear it from him. #JamesGang"

- Lebron James this evening on Twitter

I checked his stats. He averaged single digits in everything. He can probably contribute a little but he’s being offered because of his dad’s influence. Kind of like the Dungy kid who played WR for Chip.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here is info from a tournament Bronny took part in during July. He is not the best in class, or what Lebron was at his age. Article comments he is improving.

20f8236b-untitled-design-2022-07-23t1318
THESPORTSRUSH.COM

Bronny James is getting sharper every game. Destroying opponents with fierce fast breaks and monstrous dunks...

If Dana wants him, I want him.   I trust Dana's ability to determine his value.  The danger is he thinks he's his Dad when he is really Adam Morrison.

On 8/17/2022 at 9:55 PM, idontrollonshobbas said:

If Dana wants him, I want him.   I trust Dana's ability to determine his value.  The danger is he thinks he's his Dad when he is really Adam Morrison.

Adam Morrison was a good college player. Ducks would’ve been lucky to have him back in the day.