Charles Fischer

Hilarious Husky Banal Utterings...(I Can't Make This Mutt Stuff Up)

(That is not the insanity I was thinking of when I read that tweet above.)

Concerning Jaeden Moore (below) verballing to Oregon instead of Washington...

Husky 4.jpg

Husky 5.jpg

Husky 1.jpg

Husky 3.jpg

Husky 2.jpg

Husky 6.jpg

• Wow 1
  • Haha 5

Mr. FishDuck

Oregon has a three game win streak and nobody even really cares. Fuskies have not had a three game win streak since before the pick. Nuff said.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 1

Unreal. These are the fans that thought it was impressive to put 70 points on a woefully bad Oregon team, and that Jake Finger Wag is a hero. 

Did I miss something was Jaeden Moore commuted to Washington? I don't recall him being committed to anywhere. 

It's it husky hubris that they think any recruit should pick them over Oregon. .

But I guess that is why they are royalty after all. 

On 8/17/2022 at 7:49 PM, David Marsh said:

Did I miss something was Jaeden Moore commuted to Washington? I don't recall him being committed to anywhere. 

Should a player that commits to Washington be Committed?

• Yikes! 1
  • Mic drop 1

OMG these Husky fans are narcissistic!!!   I understand them hating us for how we have beat them and owned them for the last 20 years but at some point you have to look at reality!  

WE ARE AND HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN YOU!  IF YOU WANT TO COMPETE WITH US THEN YOUR LITTLE UNVERSITY NEEDS TO STEP IT'S GAME UP!!!   WHINING ABOUT IT DOES NOTHING!! 

WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!!!

Ok off my tequila induced rant!  Go Ducks!!  🙂 

• Haha 1

MONTANA

• Haha 3
  • Mic drop 1

Blown out by the ole WAZZU, EWU, IDAHO, the list goes on... 

• Haha 1

Whenever I see Husky fans whining like that, all I hear are squealing puppies and the world's tiniest violin playing.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Husky fans conveniently fail to understand that sophomore, junior, and senior high school recruits have not been exposed to the "glory" years of Washington football, because nothing of the sort has happened in their lifetimes. IN THEIR LIFETIMES. Washington doesn't ring as soundly because they have not been very good. On the other hand, Oregon has played well, gets national recognition, and clicks with recruits nationally - and that includes the state of Washington.

On 8/18/2022 at 8:26 AM, Badwater said:

IN THEIR LIFETIMES.

I believe that a high schooler being recruited has only seen two Husky victories in his life against Oregon?  Whew!

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 8/18/2022 at 8:28 AM, Charles Fischer said:

I believe that a high schooler being recruited has only seen two Husky victories in his life against Oregon?  Whew!

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.🤪

• Haha 1

Little Johnny Fuskie started watching the team up north in 2004. For12 years, 3 graduating classes later, the only W's he saw were next to Oregon's name. Now the Ducks have a 3 game winning streak. It's tough being the nail, Johnny. 

• Yikes! 1

That Dawg don’t hunt. But it’s damn good at whining. And they call us childish . . 

Here’s to another generation never to see more than two puppy wins!

That's some 2008 stuff right there.

Huck the Fuskies 

• Haha 1

My favorite dig by a Husky still leaves me chuckling. He said Oregon fans have always been insufferable but once they got a dominant team, they're like a toddler with a chain saw. C'mon, it's funny. 

I thought this was about Sadiq. That one had to sting a bit because Sadiq didn’t have Oregon in his final list of teams. 

image.png.d394e2316b5e578aad9f63ac37b16814.png

Edited by DrJacksPlaidPants

It appears ewe dub fans either have too much poop to get off the pot, or will forever be cutting bait instead of fishing.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/18/2022 at 8:28 AM, Charles Fischer said:

And, thanks to Larry Scott, the recruit may have not seen those two at all.

• Yikes! 1
  • Mic drop 1

Chuck, what are they putting in the water up there ? We gotta drain that lake the next time we head up north.

On 8/18/2022 at 8:52 PM, LuckeyDuck said:

Chuck, what are they putting in the water up there ? We gotta drain that lake the next time we head up north.

Not my name.  

• Mic drop 1

Mr. FishDuck