Pennsylvania Duck

Mat Kearney: Coming Home to Oregon...2021 Edition

Sit back and enjoy...Get ready for football! Watching this brings back so many memories.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Like 2

There are a few scenes I would have left out, (Travis Dye for one) and included so many others instead, (2001 Season?) but it does tug at your heart and you can't help but love it.

Mr. FishDuck

At 2:06, who is #43 the LBer with the tackle against UCLA.....looks like Akili era unis

He drops the back and in one move, slides and pops up to throw the full arm "O"

I believe #43 in the video at @2:06 is David Cusano - actually the starting nose tackle for the Ducks in the late 80's.    Here's a link to some of his highlight plays: 

• Thumbs Up 1

Great highlights, GREAT swim moves and I loved those uniforms!  The glossy sheen, and the stripe on the leg....I am such a fuddy-duddy!

Mr. FishDuck

On 8/21/2022 at 4:35 PM, Stray Duck said:

I believe #43 in the video at @2:06 is David Cusano - actually the starting nose tackle for the Ducks in the late 80's.    Here's a link to some of his highlight plays: 

Thanks, Stray!  i was at those home games in his era but didn't recognize him.  His DL teammate Matt Brock was drafted by the Packers and got most of the attention on that squad.

I seem to remember that it was Cusano who used to step to the sideline after a good play and make a giant "O" with his arms--this was before the "O" with hands now.

• Thumbs Up 1