Charles Fischer

What B1G Football Road Game Would You Like?

Quite the preliminary discussion!  While they had input into the tweet thread....I cannot get excited about any of them.  Yet I know we probably need to join if I want my Beloved Baseball to survive...

Your thoughts?

Mr. FishDuck

Let's see, we've already played at the Big House, the Shoe, Sparty and Camp Randall in the upper echelon of the B1G.  Don't believe we've ever been to Happy Valley?  That would be my pick.

Road tripping to games as a student becomes a lot more challenging.

For me rivalry game are what makes college football games so much fun. With that said, I have to go with an already established rivalry…Boot stomping the Trojans will always be entertaining.

Plus, a nice sunny SoCal day in November is better than trying to tailgate in sub freezing temps somewhere in the Midwest.

Edited by Drake

Stadiums I would like to visit would be Ohio State, Michigan and Nebraska

Partial to the Coliseum and Rose Bowl where we kick ass.

We've had OBD season tickets since the '95 Rose Bowl, have only missed two home games in that time and have had the opportunity to visit the Beav's and fuskey's. We made a pact with our football buddy couple to try and visit the other Pac 12 stadiums. Road trips to Utah, Pullman and Cal joined previous stops at the Rose Bowl, Coliseum and Tucson. As retirement and the pandemic arrived it left Tempe, Colorado and Stanford on the bucket list.  Fixed income and rising expenses along with the collapse or expansion of the Pac 12 renders this list unobtainable at this point. 

I'm thinking a sunny beach with a margarita in my hand is a lot more enticing than a frozen stadium in the Big10.

• Haha 1

Two things make this simple for me. 

I’m two hours from Beaver Stadium, and I’m a White-Out veteran.  I strongly encourage anyone that has to opportunity to attend a White-Out game to please do so. 

If you’re into stadium amenities and extras – this ain’t it.  If you want the ultimate college game day environment - this is it.

The Ducks going to the BIG is still such a pipe dream to me that I haven't put any thought into this potential match-up. 

Oregon...Happy Valley...White-Out = Bucket List

Definitely at Penn State. I have a memory of being seated right behind Ki-Jana Carter when took the handoff in the first play of the '95 Rose Bowl. I need to replace that!

Penn St, Michigan, OSU and Wisconsin in that order. 

On 8/26/2022 at 4:32 PM, 30Duck said:

Definitely at Penn State. I have a memory of being seated right behind Ki-Jana Carter when took the handoff in the first play of the '95 Rose Bowl. I need to replace that!

We must have been sitting pretty close to each other because that was my view as well.