Charles Fischer

Oregon Uniforms Revealed For Georgia Game

Good. No black, silver, grey or any other that is not our team colors. Although I am surprised we are wearing a home uniform; are the Bulldogs wearing their red uniform?

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon will be showing up in Atlanta with style. Check out these new uniforms the Ducks will be wearing vs. Georgia.

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/1/2022 at 12:36 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Good. No black, silver, grey or any other that is not our team colors. Although I am surprised we are wearing a home uniform; are the Bulldogs wearing their red uniform?

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon will be showing up in Atlanta with style. Check out these new uniforms the Ducks will be...

Many GA fans want the Dawgs to break out their black jerseys again.  I haven’t heard what they are wearing.  Haven’t worn the black in a few years, I guess it’s possible.  If not, my guess would be the normal red.

All green. Apple green. As it should be.

From the article...  I'm down, it's a fantastic look!

Go Ducks!!

They might be hard to see against the green backdrop of the field.  Maybe the Dawgs will lost track of them and we'll get some busted coverages out of it!  Lol.

If the Dawgs wear black the visuals are going to be stunning.  The Ducks bringing the style, as always.  Hopefully their play will match the beauty of their kit. 

With all of their crazy color combos, just wearing green in a big game feels like a victory in itself.

• Go Ducks! 1

All green is good. 

I read on one of the other forums out there that Georgia might be wearing their red uniforms. This would be awful for those who are red-green color blind. However, for the rest of us it would be fun to see that much color on the field. I kinda doubt we see Georgia in red because of the colorblind issue, I don't know if any players on either team are color blind but if they are that would be a big problem for them. 

What is unique this time is the yellow face mask, and it is a nice contrast.  As for Apple Green?  I will always prefer this rich color of green...

Cristin McLemore JG.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

I think they need to re-think those gloves.

IMG_3303.JPG

On 9/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, Steven A said:

I think they need to re-think those gloves.

IMG_3303.JPG

The receivers have been cautioned to NOT stare at the gloves pre-snap!

LOVE the apple green!

Not to mention the fact that they're actually wearing school colors, rather than taupe and chartreuse or some other wacked combo.

On 9/1/2022 at 12:36 AM, Charles Fischer said:

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon will be showing up in Atlanta with style. Check out these new uniforms the Ducks will be wearing vs. Georgia.

We are wearing red. Merry Christmas fellows! I just came here for some friendly conversation with you guys before the game. I am not a troll, and I actually have always liked Oregon for some reason. Now that you guys have Lanning I will be pulling for you guys to make the playoff every year. 

• Salute 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/1/2022 at 10:23 AM, CalBear95 said:

If the Dawgs wear black the visuals are going to be stunning.  The Ducks bringing the style, as always.  Hopefully their play will match the beauty of their kit.

In the FishDuck Feed today, reveals Dawgs wearing their classic Red uniforms for the Game.

FbgkDAfWQAAxTI4?format=jpg&name=900x900 FbgkDAcWAAU4DJV?format=jpg&name=900x900 FbgkDAbXEAE9Ykd?format=jpg&name=900x900

WWW.SI.COM

Georgia's gameday threads for their matchup against Oregon in the Chick-fil-A kickoff game have been revealed.

Welcome aboard RednBlack4Life! UGA sprouted a northwest fan base last December. Congrats on the national championship.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/1/2022 at 2:11 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

Welcome aboard RednBlack4Life! UGA sprouted a northwest fan base last December. Congrats on the national championship.

Thanks! I appreciate that. It was a LONG time coming.

Have to agree with Charles in always preferring "the rich color of green" in the photo he posted. However, if the Ducks do to Georgia what they did to the last reigning champions they played, I may have to rethink my preferences!

AppleGreen.jpg.acd6f23ba6a98a13f5e9d65e0b00c204.jpg

• Go Ducks! 1

On 9/1/2022 at 2:01 PM, NJDuck said:

In the FishDuck Feed today, reveals Dawgs wearing their classic Red uniforms for the Game.

FbgkDAfWQAAxTI4?format=jpg&name=900x900 FbgkDAcWAAU4DJV?format=jpg&name=900x900 FbgkDAbXEAE9Ykd?format=jpg&name=900x900

It's not green, but I have to admit this is a good look.  It's not overly complicated.  The black pin-stripping on the pants and sleeves, the black number outline, and the black "G" give it just the right amount of zing.  Plus, that logo is just downright synonymous with winning football right now.  The red resembles like the blood that was in the water when the GA defense was on the field last year.  Let's hope that has mellowed just a tad.  

Can't wait to see the clash of complimentary colors on Saturday!   

• Thumbs Up 1