amcdawg

Well FishDuck Here We Are...

Ducks,

Eight months have flown by since I first learned about this site.  You guys have been nothing but gracious and kind to us UGA fans, thank you.  @Charles Fischeryou should be proud of these sites, you hard work has created a great forum!

After tomorrow there will not be a real need for me to come back here as often so I wanted to say it was great to meet you all.  I wanted to tell you this tonight because depending on what happens tomorrow I may not be as gracious, lol.

I do wish you guys luck from 9/4/22 on, and I hope Dan is a good coach for you.  

Your dawg friend (the real dawgs),

amcdawg

1506940972_download9_31_18PM.jpeg.e057f3819ed9737993a56adfbc66365e.jpeg

• Salute 1
  • Cool 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 12

Come back and visit every now and then. I have certainly enjoyed your insightful, honest comments and learning things the "Georgia way." Good luck to your Bulldawgs after tomorrow!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 9/2/2022 at 6:23 PM, amcdawg said:

Ducks,

Eight months have flown by since I first learned about this site.  You guys have been nothing but gracious and kind to us UGA fans, thank you.  @Charles Fischeryou should be proud of these sites, you hard work has created a great forum!

After tomorrow there will not be a real need for me to come back here as often so I wanted to say it was great to meet you all.  I wanted to tell you this tonight because depending on what happens tomorrow I may not be as gracious, lol.

I do wish you guys luck from 9/4/22 on, and I hope Dan is a good coach for you.  

Your dawg friend (the real dawgs),

amcdawg

1506940972_download9_31_18PM.jpeg.e057f3819ed9737993a56adfbc66365e.jpeg

Hoping that we get you to come to our Neck of the Woods to enjoy some Oregon Hospitality, weather(the sunny kind) and game day experience.  Have enjoyed all of the Team Banter and pregame story lines.  Good Luck and best wishes on an injury free game, let the battle begin and may the Best Ducks Win.

• Thumbs Up 2

You and so many of the Georgia fans have been a peach(Sorry, I couldn't contain myself!)

I will be posting this later, but we have a humor/roast article coming out tomorrow about Georgia, as this writer will do it for every opponent.  (His article last week skewered USC and their fans)  We like to have fun, and the objective of the site is not to please everyone, but to serve Oregon fans primarily.  But I do welcome fans of all schools have been nice and reasonable as you have.

With that...I suggest you NOT come and read it as I don't want to offend you, but I do want Duck fans to be entertained.

I wish a great season for you, and for no injuries to either team tomorrow.  I do hope for a great game with exciting plays, and while it is early--it is a good reality check for Lanning and our fans. 

Something Georgia fans have done here is set the bar...fans of other schools will always be compared to you.  (Why can't you be like Bulldawg fans?)  You have represented your school and state superbly, and I wish you well.

Charles

Georgia Bulldog.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

Uga is a great mascot!! Maybe not as great as the Duck,😁 but close.

After tomorrow there will not be a real need for me to come back

Hopefully there will be, in a semi or Natty.

Been great having you.

Edited by Steven A
wanted to

Good luck (well, perhaps not tomorrow) and much good cheer to you great Georgia fans.  You're pretty classy.  And thanks for your great posts!

After tomorrow there will not be a real need for me to come back here as often

Who knows when Oregon will play Georgia next. So after tomorrow you can be a Duck fan as your second team. That works too. 

You are Just one more reason to visit Georgia. Gracious winners. Hopefully in defeat as well after tomorrow but it’s Friday and I’ve been testing the kool aid, since the spring game. 

Edited by Vandownbytheriverduck