FishDuck Article

Can We Neuter the Bulldogs in Neutral City?

This Saturday Spoof is a new game day tradition brought to you by Alan Lohner- a humorous and pointed look at our opponent each week.  Do pass this along to your Oregon friends, and DO READ the red Pinned Topic at the top of this front page as more information for you, and a warning to Georgia fans.

FISHDUCK.COM

Oh, the anticipation! It's just a few hours before it all begins–the dashing, the smashing, the brutal bashing. But enough talk about those screwy...

I love the banter we have had with Bulldog fans, and will enjoy the peaceful discussion after the game. But this article is meant for Oregon fan entertainment only...

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 2

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Always a puncher's  chance!

Right now, I am warming up by re-watching the Ducks smack around the Suckeyes from last year. 

Cbeers!

• Thumbs Up 1

To all…please read the red Pinned Topic concerning this article at the top of this front page.

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/3/2022 at 8:55 AM, Quackanadian said:

Always a puncher's  chance!

Right now, I am warming up by re-watching the Ducks smack around the Suckeyes from last year.

I am hoping today's game will yield the same results as last year's game against the Buckeyes...Oregon Wins!!

• Thumbs Up 1

What a fun read, well done Alan. Speaking or typing out loud what our innermind is thinking? Really? Refreshing and life altering.

This article will be truly considered sacrilege by espn and SEC fans. How dare the image of the greatest league, with the greatest players, the greatest fans and the greatest teams to ever take the field be impuned by a PAC 8-10-12 whatever writer. Afterall aint that PAC whatever league a division 3 league.

Fun way to start this wonderful Saturday. Georgia fans don't take this article too seriously. We love you and enjoy what you bring to the OBDF. Any team the beats The Death Star from the state of Alabama is our friend.

This wickedly funny article put a smile on this old graybeards face.

GO DUCKS...keep us all smiling layer today.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/3/2022 at 9:38 AM, HappyToBeADuck said:

What a fun read, well done Alan. Speaking or typing out loud what our innermind is thinking? Really? Refreshing and life altering.

This article will be truly considered sacrilege by espn and SEC fans. How dare the image of the greatest league, with the greatest players, the greatest fans and the greatest teams to ever take the field be impuned by a PAC 8-10-12 whatever writer. Afterall aint that PAC whatever league a division 3 league.

Fun way to start this wonderful Saturday. Georgia fans don't take this article too seriously. We love you and enjoy what you bring to the OBDF. Any team the beats The Death Star from the state of Alabama is our friend.

This wickedly funny article put a smile on this old graybeards face.

GO DUCKS...keep us all smiling layer today.

I do not take it seriously.  I will admit the General Sherman antics kinda pissed me off. But this is not a historical debate, it’s about football in 2022.  I can’t help it, my first degree is in history.  I should have listened to Charles and avoided the article.  Let’s be honest though, that’s like telling a kid not to taste the candy.  

Well done Axel!  

• Thumbs Up 2

Well done. 

How do you get the UGA grad off your porch? 

Pay for the pizza.

image.jpeg.0859fc14f99a95734b1430e6a3b7c3a5.jpeg

In the days of short attention spans that find me checking my phone for texts, shopping for louvered pergolas on my laptop, and changing channels on my TV to find a new show (since I have already watched everything recommended by Rotten Tomatoes), all at the same time, that was so well written (unlike this long grammatically challenged sentence) that I finished it in one uninterrupted reading! Great writing!!!

Edited by LADuck

Thanks Allen. You pretty much hit the nail directly in the middle.

Very funny but dead on accurate on the fact that the SEC hardly ever play an ooc away game and the one less conference game in November is huge. It keeps them healthy vrs The PAC 12 and even the B1G who play nine