Pennsylvania Duck

WATCH: Special Video Dedicated to Spencer Webb...Must See

From the FishDuck Feed, this video just dropped honoring the life of Spencer Webb. It is very well done and highly recommended.

• Great post! 1
  • Like 3

Wow... this is truly beautiful, uplifting, heartbreaking, and full of hope. 

And I love Lanning's heart here, and the fact that although Mario was gone, Mario was the man to make the call to Spencer's brother... a call that obviously nobody would ever want to make. 

And let's face it, everyone should be as fortunate to have a big brother like Spencer has. Clearly this is a strong man, with a huge heart, and he and his wife made some major-league sacrifices to love Spencer, take in a very troubled kid, and give him a real home. 

This is a tremendous reminder that the power of love is still the greatest force in this often insane world. 

Edited by Desert Duck
  • Like 2

Video is not showing up for me. If it's from Gameday, than yes, very well done by espn. Make even the toughest of men choke a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

What an amazing tribute, it brought tears to my eyes. I can’t think of a better way to honor our beloved brother Spencer than to dedicate this season to him starting with today.

I hope we go out there today, tune out the noise, ignore the ignorant ridicule and play Duck football. Let’s play for Spencer, play for each other, for U of O and all of us fans.

I know he’ll be with our boys in spirit today let’s make him proud and remember to enjoy the moment, be grateful for the opportunity today because as Spencer reminds us….Tomorrow is never guaranteed never take anything in life for granted!  GO DUCKS !!!!!!!

Edited by Smith72
Spacing
  • Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

If that doesn’t fill your eyes with water then what does?

• Thumbs Up 2

On 9/3/2022 at 11:45 AM, Log Haulin said:

Video is not showing up for me. If it's from Gameday, than yes, very well done by espn. Make even the toughest of men choke a bit.

Log Haulin - Yes, it is the video done by ESPN on GameDay this morning.  See if you can get it from inside the post below. I don't know why it's not opening for you.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

This video tribute to Spencer Webb is certainly worth your time.

• Thanks 1

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the post. I wasn't able to watch it on TV. Now let's show Georgia Duck football. In his honor let's win this game and have a season he would have been proud of. He is still here.