Pennsylvania Duck

WATCH Talkin' Ducks: Jordan Kent, Joey Harrington, Anthony Newman, Aaron Fentress

Talkin’ Ducks: Reaction to Oregon’s loss to Georgia; what does the defeat say about the program?; Eastern Washington preview.

Jordan Kent, Joey HarringtonAnthony Newman, and The Oregonian/OregonLive’s Aaron Fentress, analyze the game and examine what the lopsided defeat says about the direction of the program. Posted from the FishDuck Feed.

• Thanks 1

I cannot imagine any insights better than this community has already covered, and I'd bet we have a few better than they do.  (But I am highly biased!)

Fan_John Sperry.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/9/2022 at 4:13 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Talkin’ Ducks: Reaction to Oregon’s loss to Georgia; what does the defeat say about the program?; Eastern Washington preview.

Jordan Kent, Joey HarringtonAnthony Newman, and The Oregonian/OregonLive’s Aaron Fentress, analyze the game and examine what the lopsided defeat says about the direction of the program. Posted from the FishDuck Feed.

Thanks for posting this.  I used to really enjoy watching these guys, but now that I live way the heck up in warshington, I'm outta luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fentress isn't my fav person but he does have an interesting insight into the current Duck issues.

6 Years of really decent recruiting and it doesn't seem we are all that more talented than some of Mikes teams. 

The whole recruiting frenzy and all the star designations, coupled with NIL & the portal, only hypes the expectations more.

I like 2&3 star players that have an axe to grind and huge work ethic.

Some of those boys will be showing up today against the Quack.

Edited by Duckhart

On 9/10/2022 at 8:36 AM, Duckhart said:

6 Years of really decent recruiting and it doesn't seem we are all that more talented than some of Mikes teams. 

There may be some grade inflation going on, but it seems some players haven't lived up to their potential. 

We keep waiting for them to "break-out" but after watching the D last week, it seems unlikely to happen.

Also, QB play. We've had great, and really not great. Combine that with Mario ball which squandered Herbert, and you have today.

Plus the Pac12 is kind of average. 

Hoping Lanning can recruit, develope, and utilize better talent in the future. 

Is this on TV or only online? If on TV, what day, time, and channel? Thanks!

Edited by Annie

On 9/10/2022 at 11:01 AM, Annie said:

Is this on TV or only online? If on TV, what day, time, and channel? Thanks!

I watch it on you tube--just search Talkin Ducks.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/10/2022 at 11:36 AM, 1Ducker1 said:

I watch it on you tube--just search Talkin Ducks.

Thanks!

• Like 1