Flaps2

Southern Miss

10-7 Miami at the Half.  It took a very late drive before Miami finally scored to go ahead, with <20 seconds left.

Texas. It should be 14-10. Dropped TD pass and Bama’s DB’s (who happen to be wearing black and white striped shirts) aren’t letting The Horns WR’s catch anything.

Edited by DrJacksPlaidPants
  • Cool 1

On 9/10/2022 at 10:27 AM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

Texas

?

The favorites aren’t doing too well today.

Edited by DrJacksPlaidPants

Southern Miss...what?  For crying out loud folks...give us titles that tell the readers what the thread is about.

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/10/2022 at 10:47 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Southern Miss...what?  For crying out loud folks...give us titles that tell the readers what the thread is about.

Southern Miss is on the road against Mario C's unit in Miami.  They were outplaying Miami for most of the Half.

On 9/10/2022 at 10:47 AM, Charles Fischer said:

btw, Charles, is there a way to edit a Topic Title?

From what I've seen from the Tide thus far, I'm not going out on a limb by suggesting we lost in week 1 to the best team in the country.

On 9/10/2022 at 10:50 AM, Mic said:

btw, Charles, is there a way to edit a Topic Title?

Yes.  EVERYBODY can edit their own post within an hour of putting it up.  Click the three dots in the corner, and click on "Edit" and the original post appears.  I would ask everybody to fix their title, to fix the continuous text and to tighten up the bottom of their post so people don't have to scroll so much.

All these items I request as a courtesy to the good people of this forum...as they are doing for all of us.  All the rules here are designed for the ease of the readers...

Right now...we have moderators who will fix titles, capitalize them as they should be, and I've done a lot of that too.  But I am not everyone's damn editing-maid, as I have enough to do with getting and keeping the sites up.  

(Good question Mic, and the above is not directed at you)

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/10/2022 at 10:51 AM, Jester said:

From what I've seen from the Tide thus far, I'm not going out on a limb by suggesting we lost in week 1 to the best team in the country.

Ala-animal came out to start the 2nd Half more like Ala-animal.  All it took was one hard hit on the QB.  

On 9/10/2022 at 10:51 AM, Jester said:

An elite secondary.  Take Bo's yards passing vs Georgia and triple them.  That will be his average from now on.