1Ducker1

Ducks Influence College Football Map

Check out the Ducks influence across the nation.

1663014103396.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I can also report, according to two nephews of mine in Minnesota, there are a lot of O fans there as well.

Gotta love how South Dakota is Stanford territory. 

• Mic drop 1

I went to a family reunion in North Dakota circa 2013.  When I arrived, I was shocked to see all of the young kids (my father's cousins' kids) running around playing football, almost all of them were wearing Duck gear (as was I).  My boys (ages 9 and 11 at the time) were treated like heroes when everyone found out that they regularly went to Duck games and had just watched the Ducks beat Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.

I also have relatives in S. Dakota.  Some of them are Duck fans. I have never heard a S. Dakotan profess a love for Stanford.

I was surprised to see how small the footprint is for UW: Maybe I shouldn't be...

I found duck gear in Darwin. And as a side note getting used to driving on the wrong side of the road was a challenge. Tip: use a yellow post it note on the steering wheel with the words -“stay left mate”, helped.

Looks like the six people living in Grand Canyon are Husky fans.... and Dawgs also popular on the Navajo Reservation. So they got that going for them.

• Haha 1

I was in Knoxville, TN for a wedding and stopped into a DSG and they had Duck gear.  I ended up buying some Oregon Nike Zoom Pegasus sneakers.