Mic

Yeah, Georgia's That Good

Watching the SEC battle between Georgia & South Carolina on the Gamecocks home field with a sellout.  And it's 45-0 at the end of the 3rd.  

Lest fans think Oregon sucks 'cause they lost 49-3 in Atlanta go back as watch this one if you have a chance.  It's gonna take one h_-l of a team to beat Georgia. As bad as Oregon was beaten, they're a better team than South Carolina who's playing in front of their home crowd.  

Georgia is sorta special these past two years.

• Thumbs Up 4

From Log Haulin

UGA up 45-0 through 3 q's. Eleven quarters of football Dawgs have surrendered 3 points. Insane!!

I said it immediately after Ducks got throttled by Georgia. Dawgs will do the same thing to most that they did to the Ducks. 

I will go one further, Georgia just might do to everyone what they did to Oregon. B2B and possibly the best football team in CFB history.

Go Ducks! Go Dawgs!

• Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/17/2022 at 11:48 AM, Mic said:

Watching the SEC battle between Georgia & South Carolina on the Gamecocks home field with a sellout.  And it's 45-0 at the end of the 3rd.  

Lest fans think Oregon sucks 'cause they lost 49-3 in Atlanta go back as watch this one if you have a chance.  It's gonna take one h_-l of a team to beat Georgia. As bad as Oregon was beaten, they're a better team than South Carolina who's playing in front of their home crowd.  

Georgia is sorta special these past two years.

I wrote out a similar topic while you were writing this one. This Dawgs team is amazing to watch. 

Wildcats, Vols and Gators are the three ranked teams on there schedule. Will be interesting to see how they do. Wildcats look pretty good to me.

I was thinking the same thing. As demoralizing as that loss was at the time, this GA team may simply be that good. 

Certainly Oregon could have played better in that game, but Oregon moved the ball at least a little on this crew in the first game under a new coaching staff. 

Hopefully there is enough improvement to take out BYU at home today. Either way Oregon is going to be much better this year than many may have thought after the GA game.

On 9/17/2022 at 12:23 PM, OhioDuck said:

I was thinking the same thing. As demoralizing as that loss was at the time, this GA team may simply be that good. 

Certainly Oregon could have played better in that game, but Oregon moved the ball at least a little on this crew in the first game under a new coaching staff. 

Hopefully there is enough improvement to take out BYU at home today. Either way Oregon is going to be much better this year than many may have thought after the GA game.

Oregon is showing more improvement that I would have thought - this fast.  BYU is a good freak'in team.  Oregon is looking like ... Oregon again!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Finger Duckin' Good!

Lanning looks far more confident with each game...

Two articles from the FishDuck Feed regarding topic

From a Georgia writer...Oregon offense on a tear since struggling against Georgia in Week 1

WWW.SATURDAYDOWNSOUTH.COM

Oregon's offense can score when it's not facing the Georgia defense.

Another writer: Everyone Said The Same Thing About Georgia After Oregon's Performance Today

THESPUN.COM

The No. 25 Oregon Ducks are whopping up on the No. 12 BYU Cougars with a 38-7 third-quarter score on Saturday. Head coach...

I wrote a post to the MC thread and it disappeared when I tried to post it. Part of what  I said congrats to all my Duck friends  for the team's statement game  against a very good BYU team. I knew the team would bounce back and hope that  some of  the Lanning doubters out there are feeling a heck of  a lot better about his hiring. Treat him right and he'll make you proud in the  years ahead. 

As for the Dawgs, I knew that the offense was going to be potent but I am a bit surprised about  how  well the defense has played, especially the young secondary. Can they run the table? I think that injuries (or the lack thereof and perhaps Alabama) will have a lot to say about that. Also the SEC East division has improved greatly  in the past year so who knows. But  I do love what I've  seen thus far.