David Marsh

To Root For or Against the PAC?

The Huskies are beating Michigan State right now which raises the question to root for or against Washington... A Washington win would be a good boost for the conference over the B1G ... 

But it's Washington... And it feels dirty to root for them. 

So I'm just hoping the stadium catches fire and everyone loses. 

• Haha 2

Michigan St looks pretty bad.

On 9/17/2022 at 5:43 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Really bad. 

At this point I guess I want Washington to be ranked so we can crush their dreams in Autzen. 

They haven't played in Autzen since 2018 ... And we crushed their dreams that year too.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/17/2022 at 5:43 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Not worth $95 million over ten years?  

Gotta root for the PAC, even the Fuskies. Wazzu against Wisconsin was fun to watch. I do so enjoy a BIG whack to the huevos.

image.png.8b3f5e4f62f369303ed64257febeffe7.png

Then again U$C can go to he-double-🏒

• Thumbs Up 1

I can’t root for the Huskies, ever.

To much exposure to the pompous fans during the Don James era. The year they posted a 0 - 12 record was one of the best years in college football.

Edited by Drake

On 9/17/2022 at 5:34 PM, David Marsh said:

The Huskies are beating Michigan State right now which raises the question to root for or against Washington... A Washington win would be a good boost for the conference over the B1G ... 

But it's Washington... And it feels dirty to root for them. 

So I'm just hoping the stadium catches fire and everyone loses. 

It’s like having to root through the garbage to retrieve the wedding ring that accidentally fell in. It’s disgusting and grotesque but one of the few times it’s necessary.

On 9/17/2022 at 6:52 PM, kirklandduck said:

It’s like having to root through the garbage to retrieve the wedding ring that accidentally fell in. It’s disgusting and grotesque but one of the few times it’s necessary.

I did already commit to rooting for Washington once this year... Against any LA team (I believe they are playing UCLA this year). And that feels bad enough. 

But it would help elevate Oregon and the PAC if the conference racks up some good non conference wins. 

We did our part by beating BYU today. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile Miami has only scored 3 points so far, midway through the 2nd quarter and they just had a FG attempt blocked. The Cristobal prevent offense is now fully implemented.