DuckIt

Recruit Along with Family Leaves Game at Halftime

This is a bad look for the Ducks.  Those fans are a poor reflection of the Oregon Ducks family, and in such poor taste, after BYU team displayed such class in honoring Spenser Webb and the Ducks. 

THESPUN.COM

Oregon fans' vulgar chants during last week's win over BYU could wind up costing their team in recruiting. T.C. Manumaleuna II, a...

Stupid has consequences, and they are deserved in this case.

The actions of a few can be humiliating and embarrassing for all. 

Heard it was very few fans ... one article said as little as three people. Either way what would get into your head to think that was a good thing to do? I do wish that instead of saying Oregon students all of the articles would point out how few it actually was and not say they were Duck students if they are not 100% positive.

I used to spend a lot of time in Utah and met many Mormons ... nice people! Sorry they had to hear that pathetic garbage instead of being treated as guests in beautiful Eugene. Most Oregonians are really cool ... what a bad reflection caused by a small percentage of idiots.

Despicable as it was it doesn't appear to be a huge number of fans nor did it last a long time.  On the other hand why would Utah governor Spencer Cox amplify the disgusting incident?

Yep, old news.  This was reported and discussed here two and a half days ago on Sunday morning, and we locked the thread because it could go sideways...as I will do here.  We all feel bad about it, and again--this can go the wrong direction easily.

Your heart was in the right place in posting it, but again--old news.

Meanwhile this below is new to report, the gratitude to Oregon apologies and was in today's FishDuck Feed....

WWW.ESPN.COM

In the wake of anti-Mormon chants coming during Oregon's 41-20 win over BYU Saturday, BYU issued a statement Monday thanking Oregon for its "sincere apology" and adding that "this isolated...

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck