Steven A

$C's D Takes a Hit

WWW.ESPN.COM

USC defensive end Romello Height will likely miss the rest of the season after undergoing a shoulder procedure.

Shouldn't affect us, since we won't be playing them in the Pac 12 C-ship, but could help the Beavs this week.

And I'm rooting for the Beavers to win... I want the LA schools to lose as much as possible this year more than ever. I may even root for the Huskies (vomits in mouth a little) when they play UCLA this year. 

• Thumbs Up 3

On 9/22/2022 at 2:01 PM, David Marsh said:

And I'm rooting for the Beavers to win... I want the LA schools to lose as much as possible this year more than ever. I may even root for the Huskies (vomits in mouth a little) when they play UCLA this year. 

Ahh... no.

Hard no.

Huck the Fuskies 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/22/2022 at 2:01 PM, David Marsh said:

I may even root for the Huskies (vomits in mouth a little)

David, David, David. Please "drink alone" copious amounts of mouthwash ie Jack, Jimmy, Johnny, Black, Red, or with your buddy Weiser and/or your dear Old Grand Dad, before ever rooting for Ewe Dub, because then we may forgive you for having a reason for treason.  Plus, that will help with that backwash problem.

On 9/22/2022 at 2:02 PM, shawnski said:

Ahh... no.

Hard no.

Huck the Fuskies 

But the Huskies haven't put the conference at risk like the LA schools. I wouldn't care as much if I knew the path forward for Oregon I might feel differently. I just want to see the LA schools lose as much as possible. 

If it is possible that both UCLA and Washington lose in the same game I would take that. But everyone losing doesn't seem to be an option. 

• Thumbs Up 4

On 9/22/2022 at 3:09 PM, Steven A said:

David, David, David. Please "drink alone" copious amounts of mouthwash ie Jack, Jimmy, Johnny, Black, Red, or with your buddy Weiser and/or your dear Old Grand Dad, before ever rooting for Ewe Dub, because then we may forgive you for having a reason for treason.  Plus, that will help with that backwash problem.

Here you go:

Go Ducks!!