Ktmguy2018

Great Write-Up on Bo Nix

*Sorry folks, I didn't realize the article was already posted.  Here is my $0.02*

This a great piece on Bo to this point in the year.  I was as skeptical as anyone when he joined the Ducks, but now firmly believe he is a true leader of this team.

I watched the end game celebrating on the live cast and saw both Butterfield and Thompson congratulating Nix with excitement.  They were treating him as an older brother and I can only imagine what his leadership means to their development.

People may point at the pick six and say, "yeah, but he still did that", and I would agree with them.  A leader accepts a mistake, learns, and finds a way to climb back into the fray.  

How many of you think anyone not named Mariota or Herbert (with an adequate play caller) would have had the poise and command to get that win?  

I am not ready to put him in the Heisman talk, but I am ready to say he deserves to be QB1, I firmly believe that!

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Bo Nix has been far and away better than expectations at Oregon. It’s time that fans start giving him the credit...

• Go Ducks! 1

Good article. In Bo’s defense, he had 3 different OC’s in 3 years. One of them being Chad Morris who was the mastermind behind the play on this video. 

Bo also took a ton of sacks at Auburn. He’s much improved when he has time to throw. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This was a good watch, sorry if someone else may have posted this previously but after the game at WSU.  Believe it deserves another look.

When I first heard Bo was transferring here, I thought AB all over again.  Heisman, NFL draft rebranding at the expense of our young players.  His play seemed to be going him first then team.  WSU game changed that perspective for me.  Lead the Team Bo.  If you get the Heisman or Drafted in the NFL, you earned and deserve it.  Best of luck to you health and stats wise.  In Lanning I trust.

• Go Ducks! 1

Can he hit the curve ball?16EAF538-DA20-43B0-B8C0-9A6FFCE8AC92.jpeg.36871cc8cc879d4293a88387cdf4343a.jpeg

On 9/25/2022 at 3:52 PM, Flyin Vee said:

Can he hit the curve ball?16EAF538-DA20-43B0-B8C0-9A6FFCE8AC92.jpeg.36871cc8cc879d4293a88387cdf4343a.jpeg

No one ever threw a curve at Bo Jackson...they were all fastballs that tried to get away from his bat.