Notalot

Will The Ducks Blow Out Stanford?

Stanford has been a tough out for Oregon for two decades. Sometimes Stanford was not an out at all while winning games.

Many of us remember upsets and Stanford's comebacks stealing near victory from the Ducks. Will Saturday's game be the game where the Ducks dominate Stanford? 

Playing at Autzen after dispatching the Cougars in a hard fought comeback in Pullman, I have a sense that the Ducks will come out on fire against the Cardinal. 

Oregon will win by 17+ points putting on shows on both sides of the ball. I'm looking for a team effort and some big plays.

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Applause 1

History says not; unless 17 points is considered a blowout.  If Oregon wins by 24 then that I'd consider that a blowout.  Ducks 38-20 if I had to guess.

Edited by Mic
  • Go Ducks! 1

Stanfords possibly missing some key players so yeah, Oregon will blow out Stanford by at least 3 TD's. This isn't a Stanford team of the past. 

• Thumbs Up 1

In PAC play the Furd or Tree or whatever have surrendered 40.5 points per game. The traitors and little pups can put up points. So can our Ducks! As long as Bo and the offensive unit plays solid and mistake free then the Ducks will put up 40 plus points!

Now Shaw has stifled some high powered Duck offenses before. Those Furd teams had multiple future NFL players, this squad maybe not as many. 

The game could be a blowout if the Duck D plays like they did the first 3 quarters of the BYU game. Who knows?

Go Ducks......

• Go Ducks! 1

Of the many changes in the UO team this season, the one key change that will likely give the Ducks the upper hand vs the Cardinal/Tree is that Mario Cristobal will be watching from Miami.

Go, Ducks……….

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1