Charles Fischer

Are YOU Serious About Oregon Football?

A problem we all have now is battling the very short attention span the web has created within us.  It is now only eight seconds, and that means we all are impatient and do not want to take any extra time to read or learn things.

I would ask you to consider fighting that natural urge today and take ten minutes to enhance your understanding of Oregon football with the two FishDuck analysis articles posted today by DazeNconfused and yours-truly.  It does take a little time to concentrate on the material, but once you do--it will help you far beyond with your understanding of Oregon football for the time spent.

Fight the short attention span and learn more football!

Pressure from four_Fox Sports Video.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Mr. FishDuck

I hope many will take the time to read these analysis', Charles. It's the best part about FishDuck, imho.

Edited by Mic
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Great stuff, just great! I really appreciate the effort put in by both authors, as both articles were clear, concise and easy to understand, even for me. Can't speak for anyone else, but I learned a lot. Now, if I can just see it happening in real time, in games. Much appreciated!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thank you, DZC and Charles. Awesome stuff!

Lanning has a plan. This D will develop into something special.

I'm fine with playing it safe as long as we are winning!

• Thanks 1

I am trying to teach my wife about football. She likes watching the Ducks only because of me. No interest in anything football otherwise.

I sent her these articles to try and help her understand what she is watching. She read a paragraph and glazed over then moved on to other things.Lol, I tried.

Great articles for the fan of football. Looking forward to more of them. I really appreciate you guys that have the time to study it and bring it to the rest of us in an articulate way.

Must read for all of OBDF.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/29/2022 at 8:38 AM, jrw said:

Great stuff, just great! I really appreciate the effort put in by both authors, as both articles were clear, concise and easy to understand, even for me. Can't speak for anyone else, but I learned a lot. Now, if I can just see it happening in real time, in games. Much appreciated!

On 9/29/2022 at 10:44 AM, DUCati855 said:

Thank you, DZC and Charles. Awesome stuff!

Lanning has a plan. This D will develop into something special.

I'm fine with playing it safe as long as we are winning!

On 9/29/2022 at 7:44 AM, Mic said:

I hope many will take the time to read these analysis', Charles. It's the best part about FishDuck, imho.

The reason I'm writing is for the Duck Fans on FishDuck.com and the OBD. I'm glad you all enjoy the articles. 

Go Ducks!

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I enjoy reading the topics that you all write about. 

Thanks for your time. My football career ended with a broken wrist long ago. Played safety and would play RB if needed.

Your explanation of the nuances of the game is always informative. 

Great reads, thank you.

• Thanks 1