Charles Fischer

UCLA vs. Washington Game Thread

On 9/30/2022 at 8:48 PM, DazeNconfused said:

Are we ever going to hold our Refs to a higher standard, this has gone on for years!

I agree, it's time the PAC modernized its officiating compensation and significantly increased its officiating training, standards and evaluations.

The PAC needs professional refs and not super-fans.

On 10/1/2022 at 9:15 AM, Steven A said:

Actually, I think it was Jerry Azzinaro that was "forced out" if Chip wanted a new/extended contract a couple of years ago.

Completely forgot about him.  Decent DL coach but failed as a DC.

UW Exposed. And home win vs Mich St is now meaningless.  As Sparty got rolled 34-7 (and 508 yards vs 240) AT HOME last week by Minnesota .  With Gophers just getting rolled AT HOME by unranked  Purdue.

• Yikes! 1

On 9/30/2022 at 8:48 PM, DazeNconfused said:

Pac-12 Refs. UCLA pass play to the UW 37 with a defensive holding and a late hit out of bounds.

You take the play or the holding call. Its not that hard. 

The Refs give the play to the 37. Give the 10 yards for holding and the 15 for the hit out of bounds. They spot the ball on the UW 12. 

Are we ever going to hold our Refs to a higher standard, this has gone on for years!

Wait a minute... The refs applied yards for both penalties? 

Props to Chip & UCLA. Last week, I was not a believer and mentioned that I thought they could end up 4-3 after UW, Utah, & Oregon. But they look like they might be the real deal.