FishDuck Article

Duck Cubes: Stanford, Hurricane Cristobal, Oregon’s No-Sack Club?

— The No. 13 Oregon Ducks (3-1, 1-0)  and Stanford Cardinal (1-2, 0-2) have their 86th matchup on Saturday at Autzen Stadium (The Ducks first played Stanford in 1900). Stanford holds the upper hand at 54 overall wins. Last year, the Cardinal spoiled then-ranked No. 3 Ducks’ dreams of a College Football Playoff birth, handing Oregon one of just two conference ...

FISHDUCK.COM

— The No. 13 Oregon Ducks (3-1, 1-0) and Stanford Cardinal (1-2, 0-2) have their 86th matchup on Saturday at Autzen Stadium (The...

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

“A talented group — all but Dickey have committed to play in Eugene”.

F4803E65-367B-4CC2-8C18-9AC8B669EC18.jpeg
Now, whether he remains committed is another question.

Edited by DrJacksPlaidPants

The team was not focused as they should, which lead to many of the penalties for sure. However, I would say almost half were bogus calls. I know it's hard to be a referee, I wouldn't want to do that job, but every year we see the same thing by these pac12 referees. 

Why can't they get this cleaned up?

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2022 at 6:30 AM, BigDog said:

The team was not focused as they should, which lead to many of the penalties for sure. However, I would say almost half were bogus calls. I know it's hard to be a referee, I wouldn't want to do that job, but every year we see the same thing by these pac12 referees. 

Why can't they get this cleaned up?

Two refs watching one of the greatest catches of the year, two feet were down and they blew it. Thank goodness for replay. Makes one wonder if they only put on their glasses when they watch the replay?

These guys aren't going to get moved up in the referee world.

6vgpj2.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sack-wise I think Oregon gave one up last night late in the contest.