OhioDuck

WSU vs SC

Don't look now but WSU just spotted USC 10 points and then started dominating them. 14 - 10 WSU up. Half filled stadium is pretty quiet now.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

**cough** coug' it **cough**

This year's USC team feels a lot like the 2020 team. They have survived a lot of games with a mixture of better athletes and luck. 

Washington State is going to make it difficult on them but I can see USC escaping with a win still. 

On 10/8/2022 at 8:57 PM, David Marsh said:

This year's USC team feels a lot like the 2020 team. They have survived a lot of games with a mixture of better athletes and luck. 

Washington State is going to make it difficult on them but I can see USC escaping with a win still. 

Looks like they will, but with a little help from their friends in the stripped shirts. Every time WSU has done something good in the second half there has been a flag. One or two have been legit. 

And I can't get the Oregon game here, so I have to watch this... I can't cuss on here, so I won't say anything.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/8/2022 at 10:39 PM, OhioDuck said:

Looks like they will, but with a little help from their friends in the stripped shirts. Every time WSU has done something good in the second half there has been a flag. One or two have been legit. 

And I can't get the Oregon game here, so I have to watch this... I can't cuss on here, so I won't say anything.

WSU giving up now, can't keep fighting against the extra players on the field for SC.

On 10/8/2022 at 7:40 PM, OhioDuck said:

WSU giving up now, can't keep fighting against the extra players on the field for SC.

The refs really do seem to like to put their thumb on the scale for California teams. 

On 10/8/2022 at 11:01 PM, David Marsh said:

The refs really do seem to like to put their thumb on the scale for California teams. 

I don't know about all California teams, but definitely SC.

And listening to these announcers, you get the idea they all graduated from SC. They are just raving about all this talent that SC has put together.

Well at least it is 11pm here in the East and time for me to go to bed. Just as well this is nauseating.

UCLA, in my opinion, is on a completely different level than USC.  

I am honestly concerned about that game. 

Night everyone 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/8/2022 at 8:07 PM, OhioDuck said:

I don't know about all California teams, but definitely SC.

And listening to these announcers, you get the idea they all graduated from SC. They are just raving about all this talent that SC has put together.

Well at least it is 11pm here in the East and time for me to go to bed. Just as well this is nauseating.

The Fox sports commentary crew, the crew that talks berween games or half time, is often made up of two USC guys. 

I felt for sure that WSU, was a team that had the players and scheme to beat USC at home.  It just shows you that it is very hard to have everything in perfect alignment to succeed.  Trying to keep players and coaches at their best is difficult for most but the big stages make that pressure so much more evident.

Even with the WSU loss, they played better than their opponents level.  Credit where credit is due, USC was ready to play and held the WSU passing attack while stressing the Cougs Defense.  WSU, you still have games to win and I believe you will have no problem becoming bowl eligible.  

• Thumbs Up 1