Charles Fischer

Oregon Baseball: THIS Could be THE YEAR

While I know that sounds a bit hard to believe--next year Oregon will not have all the seniors returning or the caliber of players returning due to the MLB draft.  The article below is superb in that it goes through the line-up to give us an update and who to watch for.  Let's go Baseball Ducks!

Where the Oregon Baseball Roster Stands Heading into the 2021 Season by 247Sports

Baseball example.jpg

Is that the coolest photo ever?  SAFE Baby!

Mr. FishDuck

2 hours ago, Charles Fischer said:

While I know that sounds a bit hard to believe--next year Oregon will not have all the seniors returning or the caliber of players returning due to the MLB draft.  The article below is superb in that it goes through the line-up to give us an update and who to watch for.  Let's go Baseball Ducks!

Where the Oregon Baseball Roster Stands Heading into the 2021 Season by 247Sports

Baseball example.jpg

Is that the coolest photo ever?  SAFE Baby!

With all respect, a new coach and a (hopefully) a turnaround season don't make a "This could be The Year". Unless of course you mean a "get out of the gutter year". 

My point is--the baseball draft was only five rounds and the players who were seniors were granted an extra year.  We will not have as experienced and talented players coming back next year, so compared to next year--this could be the year.  Or I just want to get hyped about Our Beloved Ducks... 

Get out the gutter is not a correct label of the Baseball team as we were 8-7 when the season ended last year; should we say that the football team is getting out of the gutter next year since they went 4-3?  
(I don't think so...)

Second...I'd like to be a bit more optimistic before the season...

OrVsUCLABaseB-218.jpg

Out at HOME!  Way to go DUCKS!

Mr. FishDuck