Dave23

Utah Beats USC 43-42! Game Thread

Thanks for the ute support tonight. I'll be returning the favor by rooting for the ducks against UCLA. Go Ducks! (first time I've ever typed that in my life)

Edited by FreddyD
  • Go Ducks! 1
  • Salute 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wow!!!

On 10/15/2022 at 10:01 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

What was the reasoning for 5 secs getting added back on? It was 8 secs then the refs made it 13 secs. I didn't get the reason for that.

Neither do the refs.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/15/2022 at 9:01 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

What was the reasoning for 5 secs getting added back on? It was 8 secs then the refs made it 13 secs. I didn't get the reason for that.

Had to have been to punish the Utes for trying to return the int.

Ok, so that was fun. Love that #86 kid. A little Gronk and Kelce in him. It'll be fun when they come to Autzen. 

The refs have half-assed stated that there was a timeout signal that was missed at around the 13 second mark. Or at least that's what I got from it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Pac-12 refs.. "there was a timeout during the play, we are resetting the game clock to 13 seconds"

These Refs just invented the mid play timeout call that freezes the play clock during the play while the play carries on.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 10/15/2022 at 9:03 PM, Krsmqn said:

The refs have half-assed stated that there was a timeout signal that was missed at around the 13 second mark. Or at least that's what I got from it.

They are claiming there was a timeout called during the play

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 10:04 PM, DazeNconfused said:

These Refs just invented the mid play timeout call that freezes the play clock during the play while the play carries on.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's new and and exclusive to the pac 12!

Edited by Dave23
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Today was one hell of a day for college football!

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

I think...

I think they said the ref saw a TO called in the middle of the interception, so since it "inadvertently" made the mistake of granting the TO, they allowed the clock to be stopped?

You never get a timeout that stops the clock during a live play. That was much worse than the announcing team made it out to be.

How about going for 2 and the win? I think most coaches at home take it to OT. Really enjoyed it.

• Thumbs Up 6

Little brother taking it to WSU!

Edited by Krsmqn
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pac-12 refs and their special way of doing things. 

• Haha 2

On 10/15/2022 at 9:02 PM, FreddyD said:

Thanks for the ute support tonight. I'll be returning the favor by rooting for the ducks against UCLA. Go Ducks! (first time I've ever typed that in my life)

"first time I've ever typed that in my life."

But you know that you've been wanting to root for Ducks for a long time.  😉

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1

USC taking an L in Salt Lake has me pretty jacked up. Impostors. Have fun being an "also-ran " in the B1G for the rest of eternity losers.

The chances we meet USC in Pac championship decrease a bit. I really want them. Ducks would pound them into the ground.

Would love to see the Ducks blow them up a couple times as a farewell gift. Lol... USC, overrated!

• Applause 1