FishDuck Article

Will Dillingham Surprise UCLA…With a Chip Kelly Play?

There are some interesting items to watch for in this game today against UCLA, as if there was not enough drama associated with this Pac-12 showdown. Yet in discussing some Xs and Os with FishDuck Analyst, DazeNconfused, recently–we observed some new play roll-outs in the last two games within Oregon’s offense by offensive coordinator Kenny Dillingham that hint at more. ...

FISHDUCK.COM

There are some interesting items to watch for in this game today against UCLA, as if there was not enough drama associated with this Pac-12...

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Great article Charles. Enjoyed the analysis but... the speed of Huff and LMJ was so much fun to watch. So many burners on those Kelly teams.

On 10/22/2022 at 4:51 AM, Log Haulin said:

Great article Charles. Enjoyed the analysis but... the speed of Huff and LMJ was so much fun to watch. So many burners on those Kelly teams.

Bucky & Hutson may be comparable, although, not near as good. However, the defense compares more favorably this season, I believe. 

Yes...but not one that you mentioned. That onside kick made my week! Just like the good ol' days! But with better athletes. I was a Bo skeptic but now I'm a huge fan!

• Thumbs Up 3

Going for it on multiple fourth downs, especially that fourth and eight were Bucky scored a touchdown, definitely looked like plays ripped out of Chip Kelly's playbook. OBD outchipped Chip tonight!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/22/2022 at 8:12 PM, FanGirlDuck said:

Yes...but not one that you mentioned. That onside kick made my week! Just like the good ol' days! But with better athletes. I was a Bo skeptic but now I'm a huge fan!

It's time to acknowledge Bo as one of the best QB's in the country right now.  I keep waiting for him to come back down to earth and have a bad game but he just keeps getting better and better with every game - as does the entire team.  Gads, to think, he could come back for another year if he chose!

• Applause 1

On 10/22/2022 at 8:40 PM, CountryProf said:

Going for it on multiple fourth downs, especially that fourth and eight were Bucky scored a touchdown, definitely looked like plays ripped out of Chip Kelly's playbook. OBD outchipped Chip tonight!

I gotta say that was the single most impressive play of the entire game, imo.  And there were a number of really impressive plays, like the 'raindrop from heaven' (as Huard called it) to Troy Franklin.  That 4th down play would have worked for a TD if it had been 80 years to the end zone.  No defender was near enough to Irving to have a chance to stop it.  What a well-schemed play - executed to perfection.

• Like 1