Charles Fischer

If There Was EVER a Year to Put 70 Points on the Huskies...

...we have the offense this year to do it.  Now we would need some turnovers by the defense, but that is possible as they are coming around.

Or am I being too mean?

Darren Carrington 2015_John Sperry.jpg

I never said I was noble....

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/6/2022 at 10:19 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Or am I being too mean?

No such thing against ewe dub 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

Its time to put it all together and no better place to start than the dogs from up North.

70 points is achievable for Bo and this offense. But to me it appears that Coach Lanning likes to run the clock out on you rather than run up the score.

The look on Chip Kelleys face when he realized that he would not have enough possessions for his offense to catch the ducks.......priceless.

Charles you are correct that the D and special teams, too would need to light up the scoreboard.

GO DUCKS.......

On 11/6/2022 at 1:19 PM, Charles Fischer said:

...we have the offense this year to do it.  Now we would need some turnovers by the defense, but that is possible as they are coming around.

Or am I being too mean?

Not too mean, but I believe it’s bad karma unless it’s the backups doing the scoring in the 4th quarter. Chris Peterson lost a lot of respect for rubbing the Ducks beaks in the dirt. Most of us will be forever grateful to MC for never losing to them. Of course, he had his own motivation for his Fuskie hatred. How dare they try to share a national championship with his ‘90 Hurricanes team.

As long as the Ducks don't allow the Huskies to get 71 points, I'm all for it.

• Haha 1

Nope, we are better and classier than them. Just win, baby. Get into the playoff pool, inspite of the SEC bias, show well, and keep Bo for another year. National Champions next year.

• Applause 1

Fuskies best defense against us will be their offense and keeping our offense off the field.

We dont get many sacks so we better at least pressure their passing game.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/6/2022 at 10:19 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Or am I being too mean?

No, not too mean, but not very  realistic!  LOL  I can hear Joey Harrington now (who wanted Oregon to put 77 on Colorado) cheering from the sidelines for you as we write.  GO OREGON!

Not to mention the fact that Coach Lanning probably wouldn't allow it.  Scoring in the 40's again, if they can, would be nice.

But, seriously, I expect UW to put up a pretty good fight of it and they'll be catching Oregon without one of our better DB's for at least the 1st Half.  Any word on Chase Cota?  

Im not all that confident in our passing D.

• Thumbs Up 1

We will do the same thing to them as we did to UCLA. Limited possessions equals a loss every time.

Our bend but don't break defense will help us stop them enough. Looks like at least a two TD victory to me.

Edited by Duck 1972
  • Thumbs Up 1