Charles Fischer

Official Uniform for Husky Game Announced...

And it is my favorite!  The theme of the shots is a boxing ring with Troy Franklin showing off the Yell-O!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I'm cool with this look. 

Wish it had some green but I'm ok with the bright yellow. 

Better than last week's uniforms. 

• Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ah ... thanks Charles & David!  I've been waiting for the announcement all day.  I might be going out to the game Saturday, nice to "color-coordinate" things!!  😃  These yellow uniforms are my personal favorite, but with the chrome helmet instead.  Very nice!

Edited by Mic

Yup. Looking good!

I liked last week's unis except for the helmet. I thought the jersey and pants looked fine together. they didn't stand out as something that clashed. The helmet didn't seem to add anything to the look.

On 11/9/2022 at 6:11 PM, Jon Sousa said:

Yup. Looking good!

I liked last week's unis except for the helmet. I thought the jersey and pants looked fine together. they didn't stand out as something that clashed. The helmet didn't seem to add anything to the look.

These will give a good contrast for Bo to see when going thru his progression.  I wonder if the Fuskies will wear purple or white?

On 11/9/2022 at 6:16 PM, Mic said:

These will give a good contrast for Bo to see when going thru his progression.  I wonder if the Fuskies will wear purple or white?

White... We should never let them wear purple in our house! 

On 11/9/2022 at 6:44 PM, David Marsh said:

White... We should never let them wear purple in our house! 

LOL.  Do we have the choice?

On 11/9/2022 at 6:48 PM, Mic said:

As the home team we do. 

Anything other than the basic away whites has to be agreed upon by both parties. 

In 2014 Oregon ayes at Oregon State and wore Green and Yellow home jersies because Oregon State wanted to wear white because their seniors wanted to wear white for senior night. 

Last year we wore Green and OSU wore Orange in Autzen because that was the desire for the game's look. 

If we offered Washington the chance to wear purple they could ... As our colors would just need to contrast enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/9/2022 at 6:56 PM, David Marsh said:

As the home team we do. 

Learning new stuff everyday.  Thanks D.

Like the Yell-O colors, but don’t care for the short pants.  They should at least cover the knees.

Covering the knees with padding will prevent injuries without sacrificing much speed.

On 11/9/2022 at 7:42 PM, PittDuck said:

Like the Yell-O colors, but don’t care for the short pants.  They should at least cover the knees.

Covering the knees with padding will prevent injuries without sacrificing much speed.

I suspect there are variations based on player preferences. 

On 11/9/2022 at 6:48 PM, Mic said:

Special arrangements aside, the tradition (not sure if it’s part of the rule book) has always been that away teams wear white jerseys, but the pant color is optional, in which case the puppies could wear purple.

• Thanks 1

Idk, I guess I'm on the side of some other Duck fans who think these are cool but maybe it's time for some fresh new looks. They've had these for awhile now. Maybe new era, new unis? These remind me of the coach in South Florida. As long as the kids still dig them I guess. Who cares as long as they win!