Charles Fischer

Stunning Stat: Klemm is Killing-it!

Can you even believe this?

• Salute 1
  • Wow 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Heck, with this coaching, the Statue of Liberty would only have single digit sacks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Give them credit. Mario and his Mini-me brought in a lot of OL talent and their line play was above average with them at the helm.

But, Klemm has taken that same talent to another level. Lets just hope he can keep recruiting that level of talent to Oregon. Early indication is he will!

On 11/11/2022 at 2:32 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Can you even believe this?

Wow.  Now that's something I would never have guessed.  I would have probably thought 12-14, tops!

Uh... part of that has to be Bo Nix, part has to be Kenny D's offensive scheme but the lion's share has to be the line-play!  Wow!!

The last staff's supposed expertise was O-line.  Maybe it was, but the offensive scheme never used the expertise.  Lots of sacks, and RB's in the A gap getting scrummed.

The same dudes, with a better coach and scheme are crushing their previous performance.

That said, if Forsyth is dinged up and can't go, I am concerned this weekend.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/11/2022 at 3:31 PM, idontrollonshobbas said:

Next to Bo Nix, this guy is probably the most critical loss if he isn't able to compete.  Yeah, we have others who are ready to step in but not to his level of reading the defenses and directing line play.  Plus, those 'others' mean players leaving slots on the O-line and hence a line shuffle.  Not what one wants before a big game like this.

But I think O will be fine.  Or at least I hope Oregon will be fine.  I'll adopt the 'Alfred E. Newman' approach:  "What, me worry ?".  If just for my own peace of mind.

On 11/11/2022 at 3:31 PM, idontrollonshobbas said:

IMHO, Jackson Powers-Johnson will do well replacing him if need be, and I believe will be the center next year.

Oregon Ducks tap offensive lineman Jackson Powers-Johnson to play defensive  tackle in Alamo Bowl - oregonlive.com

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

I wonder what Justin Herbert could of done under this coaching staff. Heisman maybe.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 3:43 PM, Just Ducky said:

I wonder what Justin Herbert could of done under this coaching staff. Heisman maybe.

More wins, certainly.

Is Forsyth in doubt for tomorrow? I hadn't seen anything to that effect.

On 11/11/2022 at 6:03 PM, jrw said:

Is Forsyth in doubt for tomorrow? I hadn't seen anything to that effect.

It was reported earlier this the week that he was in full pads but not going thru the reps or some such It was in Tuesday's practice report by Ducks Territory.  the same article mentioned that Chase Cota did not participate in practice, D.J. Johnson did and was fully padded, etc. A little vague on Taki Taimani's status.

247SPORTS.COM

DuckTerritory's Tuesday practice report for Washington week

It was one of the many articles posted here under game prep thread for the Washington game.  I'm hoping he's just healing from the usual bumps and bruises.  After all, he's one of the Seniors and he knows his role better than anyone.

Edited by Mic
  • Go Ducks! 1