FishDuck Article

When A Husky Slaps Us, Do We Turn the Other Cheek?

On the UW Dawg Pound website, they say that it will be hard for Husky fans to let go of their hate for Oregon this week. I’ve been pondering that slap in the face to us and Our Beloved Ducks, and maybe it is time to turn the other cheek–a misdirection, as we deliver a hard right cross to the ...

FISHDUCK.COM

On the UW Dawg Pound website, they say that it will be hard for Husky fans to let go of their hate for Oregon this week. I've been pondering that...
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Great column to get this day started! Well done!!! If there's anyone out there who doesn't get what this rivalry is all about, they need to read this. That's not even the half of it.

"The Trojans are loathsome, the Bruins are pathetic, but the Huskies are the essence of soullessness, devoid of character, wholly lacking in discernment and common sense, and they need to be constantly treated like the pariahs that they are"

Exactly. Nothing more needs to be said.

And yes, Ted Bundy was a Fusky.

Let's go Ducks!!!

What defines my distaste for the dawgs is even when they were pathetic, wallowing in their 1-10, 0-12 records, I still relished every loss.

Most things which annoy me, I can step back from when there is pain and suffering on the other side. For some reason, I wanted the dawgs to go 0-13 that amazing 2008 season.

I can also say if we need the dawgs to win a game to benefit our team, get to a bowl game, somehow save our program, I want them to lose badly. I agree wholeheartedly there isn't a word, yet, in the dictionary which defines my aversion to anything to do with the dawgs. 

• Applause 1

Spot on Alan, absolutely spot on.....

My wife asked me why i appeared so angry this week and yet had not stepped in it to deep with her once all week. ( normally very happy and always annoying her).

I reminded her this was husky week and that the stench from the north was headed to Eugene. That's a  great deal of you know what to clean up along the I-5 corridor.

Born and raised in Spokane (Cougar fan by geography) I hsve been forced to endure those pompeous, arrogant, self-righteous butt wipes since the late 1950's. GEEZ......

Alan, yoir article is yhe best ever at painting the true picture of what they are and what the represent. WELL DONE.......

Does anyone know if the current sleaseball president of usc was a husky? She sure displays all the traits of a dog......

• Great post! 1

I think we should turn the other (lower) cheek to let them kiss ours's twice.

• Haha 3
  • Mic drop 1

Today’s husky is not the lead dog, therefore the view never changes.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alan was just a little ... vague (?) on where he stands with the Huskies.  I wasn't quite sure how he felt.  He was kinda waffling on his feelings just a bit.  But I did manage to capture this little gem of his:

Dave “Softy” Mahler, another lunatic Husky, is let out of the asylum periodically to foam at the mouth over the radio airwaves. Mahler once said that he would root for North Korea if they ever played the Ducks. Only a twisted mind could conjure something like that, but on second thought, I wouldn’t mind adding North Korea to the Pac-12 and sending the Huskies off to Pyongyang.

Now, that's more like it, Alan!

You can't beat the Huskies enough times, by enough points and nothing matches an Alan roast of our opponents!

Washington Fan_Video_FP.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/12/2022 at 7:18 AM, Steven A said:

we should turn the other (lower) cheek to let them kiss ours's twice.

That’s what Huskies need to understand is meant when they say, “Bow-Down”.