Annie

People ARE Still Interested in Going to Duck Games

Since I don't attend night games, I put my Utah tickets up for sale at Ticketmaster this morning and they sold in less than an hour. Of course, I don't if they went to Duck fans or Utah fans, but they sold quickly! 🙂

I hope there will be another sell-out at Autzen!

• Thumbs Up 3

Great to see it Annie, as I hope the crowd noise can sweep Our Beloved Ducks to victory!

Autzen Crowd_Eric Evans of Oregon Football Twitter.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

I also won’t attend games that start at 7:30 pm. That puts the ending of the game much too far after the bed time of an old man like me, not to mention the time it takes to get home after the game. That said, I guarantee you that Autzen will be sold out and rocking on Saturday night for the Utah game.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a feeling the Ducks learned teams don't lay down for you when you are a top 10 team, just the opposite. Washington came out on a mission to win, and got a few bounces, situations go their way. 

Utah will want to keep their streak alive against us, and we need to start a new one. We need to go into to next year with a positive streak at home! 

I hope the ASU rumors aren't too solid. The last thing I want is another coach distracted over his next job.

Also I hate night games, but as long as they sell out, nothing we can do.

• Thumbs Up 1

The house will be arockin'. It was loud last Sat. I was surprised that it only bothered the Fuskies on a couple of plays in the first half. 

I would have preferred an early kickoff because we are flying out of EUG at 5:00am. An hour to get home after the game and an hour to get to the airport. I think we are going to packup before the game and go straight to the airport after the game. Maybe we can snooze in the car in the parking lot.

Just now was reported the Beaver (formally known as the Civil War) game will be at 12:30 or 7:30 on Espn or Abc.   We will be at Dollywood so I hate hope for another late game, it will be 10:30 and can watch in motel room.