Charles Fischer

Figure Bo's Condition?

Is there a doctor in the house?  Will Bo be better by next Saturday?  I mean...he might have a swelled up ankle for days as it is now.

The Beaver defense is tough, and we gotta score more points.  Any opinions on this?

Mr. FishDuck

One question that HAS to be addressed is the status of the run game. We're good at it. Utah is not the best at stopping it. Was it the missing personnel on the o-line?

I'd peg the Utah DC as one of the best in the country. He knew what we were going to do before I did, and I had FAR to easy of a time figuring out what we were going to do........

Dillingham actually had a decent plan for an immobile Nix. Then he decided to get cutsy........A few times. Knock that stuff off and I think we beat the Beavs.........

Edited by Kurt Rambis
Correct text
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dillingham is driving me crazy with these trick plays...not that he uses them but WHEN.  Last week he used it when we were driving for a TD and we were on the what, 4 yr line?   Then this one...unbelievably bad call and doing it with TT as his first play?  We were on our own 10 yard line, for crying out loud.  

• Thumbs Up 3

TT has bad karma...it all goes wrong when he goes in there.

• Thanks 1

Mr. FishDuck

Lanning's response to question about Bo's injury...

• Haha 7
  • Mic drop 1

They weren't running Bo. Utes were able to key up on the backs. My guess is Bo 2as about 80%.

Man, what a gutsy performance by Bo Nix and Oregon!

I can’t believe how well the defense played tonight. Glad to see them get some redemption after last week’s game. 

GO DUCKS!!!

On 11/20/2022 at 12:06 AM, Charles Fischer said:

TT has bad karma...it all goes wrong when he goes in there.

So many times when TT goes in he's told to either be super cautious like he's Mr. Glass, or they do trick/cute plays. Even making him do laterals that don't turn out is practically malpractice. Oregon is doing everything possible to ruin TT. If the Oregon program refuses to give back-up QB's QB1 plays when they go in, I'd question signing with them if I were a recruit.

My hat is off to Bo for his mansize, gutsy effort. It's an all time Duck performance to remember. Well done......

Congrats to his offensive team mates for protecting Bo. Many of those big boys are hurting, too. Bo is a true leader and you followed him to victory.

Congrats to the defensive players for a season saving effort. I doubted and criticized you and am gladly devouring my humble pie.

Coaches, you are a confusing bunch to understand. Please protect Bo and all the hurt Ducks the next few weeks. They may have mansize bodies but to this graybeard they are still boys.

Savor your sweet revenge victory over the Utes. Rest and heal up. Then go beat the Beavs. Afterall its the used to be civil war week........

• Thumbs Up 1

If they wanted to catch the Utes D off guard they should have had TT throw deep. At least that would be more like a punt and if it worked out could have gone for a TD.

The reverse doesn't work against disciplined D like Utah even if you make the pitch. With all the pressure they were bringing that little Texas route they ran earlier in the year would have been nice to see.

Edited by Dave23
  • Thumbs Up 1