Pennsylvania Duck

Dante Moore: Rating Service Discrepancies

Take a look at the 4 major rating services for Dante Moore...Doesn't make sense that one is so far off!

A response on Twitter...

In spite of one perplexing On3 classification, everything about Dante Moore screams success at the Power 5 level. Watch the film and then look at the intangibles of leadership, judgement and character.

Here's a couple of factoids to chew on when assessing rating service accuracy, recruiting scoring and future potential.

Marcus Mariota

High 3☆

24/7 composite  0.8631

National rank  #491

Dual QB rank.  #18

Hawaii rank.  #5

Justin Herbert

3☆

24/7 composite.  0.8584

National rank.   #659

Pro QB rank.  #26

Oregon rank. #5

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/21/2022 at 1:49 PM, EastBayDuckDad said:

In spite of one perplexing On3 classification, everything about Dante Moore screams success at the Power 5 level. Watch the film and then look at the intangibles of leadership, judgement and character.

Here's a couple of factoids to chew on when assessing rating service accuracy, recruiting scoring and future potential.

Marcus Mariota

High 3☆

24/7 composite  0.8631

National rank  #491

Dual QB rank.  #18

Hawaii rank.  #5

Justin Herbert

3☆

24/7 composite.  0.8584

National rank.   #659

Pro QB rank.  #26

Oregon rank. #5

Combine this 3 star awesomeness with how current 5 star Ty Thompson is doing.....

Why do I follow Rivals ratings exclusively?  Especially when it comes time to compare classes to the past?

FISHDUCK.COM

So many people ask why I do not refer to the CBS 247 Recruiting analyses and rankings and use the Rivals.com rankings instead? It is because I often am looking...

Mr. FishDuck

(psssssttttt!.... That #55 rating is by a guy who's hoping his team will get him)

• Thumbs Up 1