cartm25

Duck Commit - Fox Crader (3-Star) OT from Evergreen, WA

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oregon lands a commitment from 2024 OL Fox Crader

After attending numerous games at Oregon, Crader announced his commitment to the Ducks

and the relationship with the Oregon coaches played a big role in his decision.

"I chose Oregon because I believe in everything they have going on," said Crader.

"I love the game atmosphere, the staff and players and most importantly, it feels like home."

247SPORTS.COM

Vancouver (Wash.) Evergreen 2024 offensive lineman Fox Crader came off the board on Monday morning, announcing his...

Sounds like he might be one of the under the radar with huge upside this is from the 24/7 scouting report

Scouting Report

EVALUATED 10/21/2022

Brandon Huffman

Brandon Huffman

NATIONAL RECRUITING EDITOR

PROJECTION

Power-5 Starter

Crader is a player who made a big jump from his sophomore season to his junior campaign. With a basketball background, he's got the length, feet and frame you'd like in a tackle and probably adds another 20-30 pounds in college with relative ease to fill out that frame. Crader plays left tackle and shows good flexibility, a natural knee bend, change of direction and body control. His play strength is already solid but as he continues to add more strength and muscle, shoudl be even better in college. He's good in pass protection and stout in run blocking. Crader just needs to maintain consistency in all phases of blocking and the sky is the limit.

• Thumbs Up 2

Announcers can say he's scattering D-linemen like a fox in the hen house.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well now!  It would appear that other schools saw his upside and offered him too, such as Miami, USC and Washington!

N.RIVALS.COM

Fox Crader - 2024 3 Star Offensive tackle for Evergreen (Vancouver, WA) on Rivals.com

What is the difference between him at a 3-Star and a 4-Star?  He is 265 lbs., and a more ready-made 4-Star OL is 295 lbs., and perhaps by the end of his senior year he will be?

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/21/2022 at 5:19 PM, Charles Fischer said:

What is the difference between him at a 3-Star and a 4-Star?

Apparently, the scouting website! I use 247sports and Crader is a 4-Star recruit! That said, I don't have allegiances in the recruiting services world. The higher they rank a Duck, the more I like them. I imagine it all evens out for the Duck players they rate lower, making all the services the same.