DrJacksPlaidPants

Kiffin to Auburn?

This guy seems to think so. This explains why Ole Miss got hammered by a middling Arkansas team on Saturday. Kiffin’s head was likely elsewhere.

• Wow 1

Well, if they "haven't officially offered the job to anyone yet"........................

This guy covers Mississippi State, but he’s also the one who broke the story about their AD going to Auburn. The one thing that convinces me is the blowout he took last week. It seems like he’s no longer committed to Ole Miss. This situation seems very familiar to me.

Edited by DrJacksPlaidPants
  • Thumbs Up 1

Kiffin just Tweeted this. Pretty funny. However, he has yet to say “I’m not leaving Ole Miss”. 

• Haha 1

Coach poacher season starts earlier every year,

This whole story from the beginning made no sense to me. I'm well aware that Auburn is more rabid than Ile Miss, but Ole Miss is still in the SEC and is going to pony up and with a smidge more forgiveness than Auburn ingrates. Lame Kiffin could very well be a stalwart in the SEC and start winning conference trophy's right where he's at. Why move sideways for unreasonable ingrates? If you are THAT good, then the school will rise in win percentages. 

Don't move Lame Kiffin, its not worth it. Ole Miss will give you the rime and the reasonableness to rise to the top and be a force in your conference.

• Thumbs Up 1

Next season will be really interesting.  I'm not sure how Dan Lanning and Lane Kiffin will divide up the head coaching duties at Auburn.  Offense/Defense?  Oregon will be hurting with Kenny Dillingham taking over at ASU.  He will probably flip Dante Moore to the Sun Devils.  Washington will rule the Pac-? after all the inland schools jump to the Big 12.

At least we will have San Diego State as a conference opponent.

It's all true.  I read it on the internet.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Just another example why a lot of CFB fans dislike this man (Lane Kiffen).  What's this, about his 18th coaching gig somewhere?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/22/2022 at 11:57 AM, McDuck said:

Next season will be really interesting.  I'm not sure how Dan Lanning and Lane Kiffin will divide up the head coaching duties at Auburn.  Offense/Defense?  Oregon will be hurting with Kenny Dillingham taking over at ASU.  He will probably flip Dante Moore to the Sun Devils.  Washington will rule the Pac-? after all the inland schools jump to the Big 12.

At least we will have San Diego State as a conference opponent.

It's all true.  I read it on the internet.

I too would take this information with a grain of salt if not for one bit of information….it’s Lane Kiffin.

Finebaum also had an AU beat writer named Nubyjas Wilborn on his show who said that Auburn might make their decision by Friday. There are only a few coaches whose regular seasons will be over on Friday. Kiffin, Leach and a bunch of dudes who Auburn doesn’t want.

However, Cadillac Williams is always a possibility. Announcing him as HC before the Irom Bowl would be a nice touch.