Pennsylvania Duck

QUAAAACK! Tyseer Denmark, 2024 4* WR is a Duck

QUAAACK: 2024 Rivals250 WR Tyseer Denmark commits to Oregon

The Ducks received another boost for 2024 on Thursday when four-star receiver Tyseer Denmark

announced his commitment to the program after picking Oregon over in-state school Penn State and Ohio State.

"[Oregon] was the school I loved so much when I was growing up," Denmark previously said. "I loved watching that Chip Kelly's offense and

to this day I go back and watch Marcus Mariota play. They're progressing right now. They got Bo Nix ... and a couple other studs out there."

OREGON.RIVALS.COM

Philadelphia native Tyseer Denmark picked the Ducks over a final group that included Penn State and Ohio State.

BREAKING: Oregon picks up commitment from 2024 4-star WR Tyseer Denmark

The Oregon Ducks scored big in the recruiting world on Thanksgiving Day,

getting a commitment from 4-star WR Tyseer Denmark, the No. 14 WR in the 2024 class.

Denmark, who hails from Philadelphia, stands at 5-foot-11, 180 pounds, and is rated

by 247Sports as the No. 87 overall player in the 2024 class.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

First big commitment for Oregon on Thanksgiving. 4-star 2024 WR Tyseer Denmark is now a Duck. More to come?

Holy Crap!  A Rivals 4-Star!

Look at the long offer list....sheesh!  Besides the two mentioned of Ohio State and Penn State....Florida State, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, Tennessee, TAMU, Alabama, Georgia and USC?  Whew!

Rutgers will host heavy hitters (football recruits) for prime-time game vs.  Michigan - nj.com

• Go Ducks! 1

Mr. FishDuck

Oregon lands commitment from Top 100 WR Tyseer Denmark

Denmark was offered by the Ducks in the spring, and he made a summer visit to campus

to meet with the coaches, hang out with players and get a feel for the campus.

When he left, he spoke about his comfort with Oregon. And months later, the feeling did not leave.

"Never being out there, they made my first time being out there feel like I was there for a month," he said.

"It felt like I was there forever, like I knew these people for my whole life.

247SPORTS.COM

Top 100 receiver Tyseer Denmark breaks down his commitment to Oregon.

Meet the Class: Tyseer Denmark joins the Ducks class of 2024, bringing the total to three commits

Let's take a quick dive into all three of the prospects verbally committed to the Ducks for the class of 2024.

247SPORTS.COM

The recruiting trail is red hot for the Ducks after they've landed four total commitments during Thanksgiving week in November. On...