Legion

Who Wants to See Oregon in the PAC 12 Championship?

After seeing the Huskies throw the ball all over the field against our secondary, and the Beavs pound the rock down our throats (after being up by 21), I am not sure I want to see Oregon back their way into the championship game against USC. I don't know how, but USC managed to put a better defense out on the field this year that us, and K. Williams will have a field day against our defense.

We only have to watch that defense once a week, but Lanning has to view it every day of the week. Perhaps, that why he goes for it so frequently on fourth downs. He probable has more confidence in Nix and the offense, than he does in his defense at his point. I am pretty even keeled, however I might just lose it if we were to lose to the Huskies, Beavs, and the Trojans all in the same year.

I want to see them in the game but think with an injured Nix they lose by a lot. If Nix were healthy I think it would be a great game but unfortunately we will not get to see that happen.

Glad WA State lost. With all of Oregon’s injuries the championship would be another heartbreaking loss and after this game I wouldn’t watch anyway. Two awful losses in one year is enough.  

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1