Ktmguy2018

I Thought I Was a Finicky Fan

Wow, just Wow!!  Very little room for error as an Ohio State H.C!  Ryan Day has ONLY compiled a 45-5 record but people are ready to hook him!

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

It took two losses to "That Team Up North" for the Ohio State faithful to start looking for Ryan Day's...

Edited by Smith72
capitalize titles
  • Yikes! 1

Yeah, part of me wants to step-back and say, is the road to elite success that duh OSU and that other hand-full follow really where we want to end up as fans?  On the other hand, two losses in a row to the Beavers?

tOSU fans expect wins vs Michigan.  It is crazy.  Made the CFP twice and won the Rose Bowl in his 3rd year.  Terrible coach?  tOSU and Alabama expect Titles or the season is a waste.

Funny... I'v e heard fans somewhat closer to home make the same type of comment at times.

It is amazeballs how entitled team supporters of certain institutions closer to the eastern seaboard can be.

Wonder if tOSu can lure urb outa the booth?

Methinks they deserve each other.

• Haha 1

Click bait article. 

And Michigan signed Harbaugh to an extension after his worst year, losing season in 2020. They go on to beat tosu two years in a row. 

Let's be like Michigan, and stand behind a guy who we see has what we want in a head coach. Maybe not an extension or raise yet, but bump up his assistants pay, and support staff. 

We definitely don't want to be like tosu, ever!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/1/2022 at 8:24 AM, Haywarduck said:

We definitely don't want to be like tosu, ever!

I particularly don't want to behave like tosu fan that starts calling for Day's head after falling to Michigan a couple times.

I don't have a wardrobe roomy enough to contain all of the entitlement and smugness that would ooze out of every buckeye pore.

And oh yes, please bring on the sub-urban to coach after you fire Day. No bar hopping Columbus sorority sister would be safe.