Charles Fischer

NCAA Volleyball Playoff: No. 9 Ducks vs Arkansas...BIG Win, On To Regional Semifinals

Taking a quick lunch break at work to write this and dash...

I will admit that I am not into Volleyball, and the Women at Oregon started out slow, but caught fire. They have won 13 straight matches, and if they win two this weekend in the first round of the NCAA Volleyball Tournament at Matt Knight Arena--they would tie the longest winning streak in program history.

They are ranked No. 9 in one poll, and No. 13 in another and are a No. 3 seed in their bracket.  The Ducks are an impressive 23-5 and went 17-3 in the always-tough Pac-12 for a program record for most conference wins. In fact the winning percentage of 86.2% is the best since the 2012 team that played for the National title.

Oregon hosts the first two rounds with the first match tonight at 7:00 PM vs. Loyola Marymount with the winner playing Saturday at 4:00 PM against the winner of the No. 6 seed Arkansas or Utah State.

Let's go Ducks!

NCAA Tournament Opens At Home Friday

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

NCAA TOURNAMENT OPENS AT HOME FRIDAY

The last season in which the Oregon volleyball program won 14 straight matches, the Ducks made

it all the way to the Final Four. A decade later, those milestones could be in reach again.

GODUCKS.COM

Oregon hosts Loyola Marymount on Friday at open the NCAA Tournament at 7 p.m.

GO DUCKS!

Ducks vs Loyola Marymount, end of 1

Ducks Post First-Round Sweep

Oregon won its opening match of this year's NCAA Tournament over Loyola Marymount

in three sets Friday, and will host Arkansas on Saturday.

Oregon advanced to face Arkansas in the second round on Saturday night, also at home. The Ducks will bring an

unblemished 13-0 record in Matthew Knight Arena this season into that match, after Friday's 25-17, 25-22, 25-15 sweep.

GODUCKS.COM

Oregon won its opening match of this year's NCAA Tournament over Loyola Marymount in three sets Friday, and will host...

2022 NCAA volleyball tournament: Bracket, TV info, schedule, scores for the DI women's championship

Below is the first- and second-round schedule for the 2022 NCAA women's volleyball championship (subject to change).

All games stream on ESPN+. Click or tap on each game to be taken to live scoring.

WWW.NCAA.COM

The updated bracket, TV schedule and scores for the 2022 NCAA DI women's college volleyball tournament.

Here is an updated bracket for the tournament. Scroll down as the Ducks are listed on the lower part of the page.

The Ducks will be playing in Louisville, Kentucky. 

WWW.NCAA.COM

The official 2022 College Women's Volleyball Bracket for Division I. Includes a printable bracket and links to buy NCAA championship...

Home, Sweet Home!

Oregon completed a perfect season at home this fall by beating Arkansas on

Saturday to advance to the Sweet Sixteen of the NCAA Tournament.

"I never think we're going to lose with this team, because we look in each other's eyes

and everyone is just on the same page," UO senior Brooke Nuneviller said.

"Even even when we weren't playing very good in the first set, I wasn't worried going into the second set.

GODUCKS.COM

Oregon completed a perfect season at home this fall by beating Arkansas on Saturday to advance to the Sweet Sixteen of the...